RMMV Fusion [Modern-based RPG Game] (Beta V1.5L)

Damage Control

Lead by LeonardPlaysMC!
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Notice:
Damage Control's development of Fusion was currently paused for some certain purpose. It seems LeonardPlaysMC was having a long trip to Manila for awaiting for his upcoming trip to America. But seriously, this game will continue for a long time, and it's still alive and kicking!

The longest developed RPG game for at least 6 years!
Created by LeonardPlaysMC

"Fusion" is the longest developing game from Damage Control for almost six years. It was developed by Mike Leonard Cabagnot (LeonardPlaysMC), and the development process was still running until today. "Fusion" was based on Mike's imaginary adventure with his fellow high school classmates and friends in his hometown, Sevilla, Bohol, Philippines. It consists with good storyline in combination of anime-related scenes and a hint of Filipino pop culture and wattpad-related references.

In the year 2026, Monera Region--a legendary island far away from Asian countries-- was in a great danger since the deadly superweapon, The Radium Blaster, fires up to the southeastern part of Monera. The one who plans this were the infamous dark army Bureau of National Evil Society (BONES) with tyrannical leader, Lacrima Shashenahtzee. On the other hand, four promising heroes -- David, Ash, Nichielle, and Jessica -- team up to save Monera from BONES' devastating invasion with the use of Tech Magic, a kind of magic generated
from AI on its powerful device, Tech Magic Braces. From criminals, to cyborgs, and even giant robots and drones, the heroes will fight and conquer with this new kind of magic coming from the powerful energy source of Tech Magic, Project Fusion.

> As of Beta V1.5j and above
- Basic gameplay as usual
- Side battle events
- Custom graphics and sprites
- Enemy Book included
- Scaled enemies
- Can name any main character that they met
- Too many pop culture references (as of NPC's and sprites)

> Sooner for the next beta release
- Special Tools (such as Mega Hammer, Power Rope, etc)
- Interesting Side Quests
- Tech Magic Shard switches and inserts (for using Tech Summons)
- Custom Special Tech Magic Attacks (on higher level characters)
- Some extra pieces

Notice:
The Beta release ends with these messages:
[This is the spot for the next story soon. More updates to come for future beta release!]
[You are in the end of the beta release. Thanks for playing Fusion!]

Current Version:
Beta V.1.5L
Link: GDrive - Mega

Instructions:
1. Extract this .zip file.
2. Open Game.exe.
3. Enjoy!
4. If you find any bugs and glitches, report these at Fusion's thread in RPG Maker Forums. (here, of course)
5: DO NOT MODIFY ANYTHING IN THE GAME FILES UNLESS YOU NEED TO ASK PERMISSION BEFORE DOING THAT!
6: Please refer to the text notes inside the .zip file for deeper info.

The Map of Monera Region (Not in-game screenshot, but it's just for reference)
DevPad0004.jpg

The Game Itself:
LeonardPlaysMC

Music:
KADOKAWA (stock music/sound effects)
RCS
MsLittlefish
LeonardPlaysMC (custom music for some areas, even the title bgm!)

Assets:
KADOKAWA (default assets)
Celianna
Lunarea
Bokou
Archeia
Avery
TheMarbleFox
Hiddenone
PandaMaru
cyanide
Candacis
Aindra
grandmadeb
LeonardPlaysMC (custom sprites and tilesets)

Plugins:
KADOKAWA (stock plugins)
Yanfly (for the amazing battle engine)
Hime

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After hearing Wataten's opening several times and knowing what this anime is about, I don't think I like moe anymore.
So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?
Ami
--- Top Up ---

Merchant: Diamond Sword cost 100 Diamonds
F.Magic Knight
: I don't have Diamonds,what should we do?
M.Knight: I don't have any choice,i have to Buy Diamonds with my Card
F.Magic Knight
: You do?
(M.Knight's Balance Just Have 1.25)
M.Knight: (Chuckle) Maybe,later…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS