Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
rinober-resource-futuristic-cities-product.jpg

Hey all,

I'm happy to announce that my first graphic pack Futuristic Cities is available now. Find it on the RPG Maker store or on Steam!

I'm creating this thread to show you some example screenshots made with this pack. It might help to get an idea of what you can actually do with the graphics. Please note that for testing several effects and atmospheres, I sometimes use light effects/pictures which fit the example maps. These are NOT part of the resource pack. It's just to show you what kinds of effects or atmospheres can be created with this graphic style. Please feel free to share your opinion on it or even show me your results if you use any of my graphics. It's always appreciated. Thanks!

More graphics coming soon.

Rinober

Last edited:

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love the art style! Any plans to make a mid-evil pack in the future?

Kauzz

Hello!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome! You took references on Celianna's tilesets, right?
I want to make something on that "hand-painted" style some day...

Btw, that futuristic cars looks incredible. Love it.

Rinober

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love the art style! Any plans to make a mid-evil pack in the future?
Thank you! Yes, there are plans for mid-evil resources, too, but it might take a while. First I'd like to expand on the futuristic/modern style a bit more.

...Thanks? xD

Awesome! You took references on Celianna's tilesets, right?
I want to make something on that "hand-painted" style some day...

Btw, that futuristic cars looks incredible. Love it.
Thanks a lot for your kind words! Yeah you're right, a handful of elements were inspired by Celianna's tiles which helped me a lot. I really love that style :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusCryo