Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
futuristic-dungeons-product4.png

Hey all,

it's finally time for my 3rd pack Futuristic Dungeons to be released. Find it on the RpgMaker DLC store or Steam(MZ) / Steam(MV).

This thread is to show you some example maps I've made with this pack, so you get an idea of what is possible. I think these are the most versatile graphics I've created so far, because a lot of different settings can be recreated with them: caves, labs, mines, puzzle rooms, etc. There are also 16 new characters coming with this pack, the same amount as provided in the Futuristic Cities pack, to expand your character library.

Please note that I released some free graphics together with the pack (cave autotiles with transparent edges for layer-mapping in RPG Maker MZ and statues of the characters from my prior pack).

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask or give feedback. Stay tuned for more graphics :ehappy:

Rinober

01.png

02.png

03.png

04_2.png

05.png

06.png

07.png

08.png

preview1.png

preview2.png

preview3_2.png

y.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......
i love my game very much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knife77