QuackNeptune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm not sure this is the right place to request this sort of thing, but I've been using Game Character Hub a lot to create sprites for my games. The game I'm currently working on is more of a modern/futuristic setting, and while there are a few modern pieces included with Game Character Hub, I feel I'm very limited in what I can use it for in this game. Pieces like modern or futuristic hats, helmets, and clothes especially are what I need, but I'm absolutely terrible at editing sprites (hence the need for pieces), so any help you can give me in finding such pieces would be greatly appreciated. Of course, all the sprites in my game so far are made up of pieces from the RMVX Ace RTP that came pre-loaded with Game Character Hub, so I'd want parts that match the Ace RTP.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have a couple hats in my resource thread. Hmm, I should really have that in my sig. I'll go change that right now.

QuackNeptune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you, these will certainly help. :) Let me know if you find more pieces like that.

QuackNeptune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I still haven't found any futuristic pieces, so any help anyone can give would be appreciated.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

May I make a suggestion for what language we should use for plugins?

IMG_1177.JPG
Have you opened all the advent calendar's yet? Don't forget to leave @Starbird_Resources and @WaywardMartian some love!
1638376821276.png
LOOK AT EM GOOOOOOOOOO!
Sorry for the spam with this, I'm just real happy with how this has gone :D
Custom sleep sequence done! :kaopride:
fuY8hyg.gif
The other day I posted a merchant airship tileset and said it was overflow from my Advent Calendar. @Avery said something like "that's one way to flex!" Well, this morning I woke up and realized THAT I MISCOUNTED AND AM SHORT BY ONE DAY. My face and palm are now perfectly fused together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilica0506