QuackNeptune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm not sure this is the right place to request this sort of thing, but I've been using Game Character Hub a lot to create sprites for my games. The game I'm currently working on is more of a modern/futuristic setting, and while there are a few modern pieces included with Game Character Hub, I feel I'm very limited in what I can use it for in this game. Pieces like modern or futuristic hats, helmets, and clothes especially are what I need, but I'm absolutely terrible at editing sprites (hence the need for pieces), so any help you can give me in finding such pieces would be greatly appreciated. Of course, all the sprites in my game so far are made up of pieces from the RMVX Ace RTP that came pre-loaded with Game Character Hub, so I'd want parts that match the Ace RTP.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have a couple hats in my resource thread. Hmm, I should really have that in my sig. I'll go change that right now.

QuackNeptune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you, these will certainly help. :) Let me know if you find more pieces like that.

QuackNeptune

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I still haven't found any futuristic pieces, so any help anyone can give would be appreciated.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unintentionally made a track that sounds straight out of Yume Nikki
Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cpdealer