Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
qhVErPJ.png
As I was digging into my files to recompile an old game from a rapid development contest from waaaaay back, found this old spaceship tileset I cobbled together and did what I think are some neat edits. Most of the walls include transparent sections to make use of parallax layers below the map to show things like space through the ship's windows, lights zooming across the walls and the like. I also have some faceset and object tiles edited from enterbrain's future tileset to add some motion to scenes.

Just a lot of compiling and frankenspriting of the rtp and tilesets by other artists, so you gotta credit them too.

Sources:
Nomicom
Enterbrain
Shiro
Kaduki

Tilesets
A2
JgvXtLV.png

A4
z0Jk0eu.png

TileB
RNnntmS.png

TileE
5Ec0flD.png

Parallaxes
Some of the walls have a transparent line made to be used with a scrolling parallax. I find about a 15 horizontal scroll works well.

zdJNZNU.png

0X4b5fS.png

ThavNT1.png

Also made this to use under the RTP grated floor or as an underlevel under a catwalk. Seamless.
ACmDks5.png

Charsets
Here's some animated objects and doors to spruce up your maps:
slZSHLp.png
LJlM1gl.png

RNPYahd.png
40sLH9h.png

TSSTGHi.pngg

FvdXtdL.png

This is my favorite for some reason, looks best if you have several around with different animation speeds.

Facesets

cumGAJ2.png

Windowskins
These are edits of a windowskin from Kaduki, I tweaked the frame color and changed the window back and transparency to better match the screens in this set. Three versions.
ZkZrXDg.png

K8vReON.png

8W6VD9b.png

Usage

Free for any use, be sure to credit all names at the top of the post.

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice work! I'm impressed with your creativity in how you utilized the faceset feature too. :):thumbsup-right:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
Finally working actively on Tundra! I'd like to share my wife's WIP art for the starting map and a rough draft of one of the later characters, Katrina. She's very eager to hear any feedback you might have!1623790662347.png
Got my first vax today, arm is a bit numb, but nothing odd so far. :kaopride:
dYOm9IY.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincentus