FuzzyDemon MV Generator Parts

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by FuzzyDemon, Oct 26, 2015.

1. FuzzyDemon

FuzzyDemon Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    French

I am no longer active in this thread. The folder hierarchy might be wrong in a bunch of these resources as a lots of things have changed since the last time I touched any of these. I don't plan on doing anything more over here. I have been extremely busy with university and starting a whole game project with some friends and all of my time go toward it. Thank you for your understanding.

~ Hello all! ~

Everything I post is 30000% free to use for anything even commercial use as long as you own RPG Maker MV!

I'd ask that you credit me and Gordon Ramsey without any reason somewhere in your game!

Feel free to critic or suggest improvements!

If you want to modify the resources I post to make your own, I'd love to hear about it and see the results!
    I'd just ask that you share these modifications for free too!

~ Why this topic? ~

I've started making resources for RPG Maker this autumn and playing around with the generator and I love it so far.

As of now I've edited some of the default assets and created some new ones to provide more choices in the generator and I though I'd share my work with you all!

I plan on making many more parts, but the more I do, the more I find the generator to be constricting! >///<

So I'm now working on a new independent generator with my own assets that I plan on giving for free once it's done.

Also, since I've started making resources, I must have got about ten bazillion request for a female sprite set wearing some level 100 armours following Korean mmo standards.

I didn't think it was okay to post them in the forum as I thought it would fall into the "explicit content" prohibition.

Apparently it's not the case, so instead of sending them via emails to everyone, here they are for you!

~ What is done so far ~

1. The combined pack.

It contains most of my work, mostly beast character stuff.

(See the combined pack spoiler box thinger for details!)

2. The nude pack.

It contains, well, nude sprites. They come in a separate pack from my main "Combined pack" because it was a request (more like a million).

Also, it's not really representative of what I mostly work on. It does contain versions of the body with and without ears for you beast ears lovers!

(Female sprite is done, male sprite in the work. See the spoiler thingamabob for details!)

3. The cat-fox-thing.

It's a sprite which have absolutely no use in the generator, but can be modified at will.

(See the combined pack spoiler box thinger for details!)

~ Combined Pack ~

~ What is included ~

1. Fangs!

Added some tiny fangs to two of the default female mouths.

(Only face parts, no sprite-work as the size makes no sense.)

2. A furry face!

Both male and female. With various noses, mouths, ears, etc!

(Only face parts, no sprite-work yet.)

(* Note that the face isn't made to use the default "no colour" colour as flesh coloured fur is weird and a bit because I derped and saved it as gray-scale. >~> *)

3. Cat tails! For both the female and male sprites!

I removed the tail sprite I had made from the combined pack, since there is one extremely similar in the new vanilla parts!

Faces Previews :

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How to install :

WARNING : If you already added some parts to your generator, you might need to rename my parts before doing so.

If you're asked to overwrite something, you might already have added parts with the same name as the one I give!

• Extract the downloaded .7z archive anywhere. (Use 7zip like all the cool kids.)

• Locate the "Generator" folder in your MV directory.

• Copy it somewhere to be certain it's safe from any carbon based life form's mistake!

• Copy the content from the downloaded .7z archive in the same folder as the "Generator" folder.

• By default, a nose is missing in the male parts, there are 10 noses, but 9 previews and it messes with my pack. I just clone the "icon_Nose_p09.png" in the Variation/Male Folder and call it "icon_Nose_p10.png". It's a temporary fix, but it works well! You need to do it yourself though, as I don't want my pack to mess with a better fix later! FIXED AS OF RPG MAKER UPDATE 1.1

• ???

• Profit!

~ Nude Pack ~

~ What is included ~

Nude female sprites for travel, damaged and side view, without ear.

(For beast ears compatibility)

Nude female sprites for travel, damaged and side view, with human ears.

(For those who don't use beast ears)

Nude male sprites for travel, damaged and side view, with human ears.

(For those who don't use beast ears, side view coming sometime between tomorrow and the next mass extinction)

Sprites Previews :

SV_body_p01.png

TVD_Body_p01.png

TV_Body_p01.png

TV_Body_p01.png

TVD_Body_p01.png

How to install :

1. BACKUP and REPLACE the default body files in the SV, TV and TVD folders from your generator folder by the appropriate ones from my .7z file.

2. Don't forget to add cloth and armour in the generator, poor characters need something to protect themselves. :v

~ The Cat-Fox Thing Pack ~

~ What is included ~

I made a sprite for my game and I'm giving the canvas I made to create it for free!

I plan on releasing a better base sprite, with ears, eyes and tail separated later, so consider this a preview!

Still consider this one a preview of what's cooking, because the better sprite is done and will be part of the custom generator I'm working on!

Note that the sprite isn't made for the generator. You can either use it as it is or modify it in gimp or photoshop. I made a GIF showing what kind of things can be done with it, it's my character so don't touch! >:B

What can be done by modifying the sprite (Not for use, example only) :

[​IMG]

Preview :

[​IMG]

~ Change Log ~

• 2015-10-26 11h00 : Updated Beast Pack to V1.02 (Fixed mouth strange colour and added kitty nose! Also put the little line under the nose as part of the mouth for more compatibility!)

• 2015-10-26 20h38 : Updated Beast Pack to V1.03 (Added bunny beast ears!)

• 2015-10-28 14h07 : Fused Fang pack 1.00 with Beast pack 1.03 / Fixed missing female wolf nose. / Fixed compression errors. / Hopefully saved the world.

• 2015-11-01 16h18 : Added cat tails to the combined pack!

• 2015-11-06 13h53 : Added my base canva for fuzzy cat-fox-things as a free sprite!

• 2016-03-09 16h21 : Updated the files' name so they fit nicely with the new vanilla generator parts. Added a bunch of new mouths I drew on some characters for my game, that I converted to fit with the generator and my older parts. They are now part of the new combined pack! I also removed the tail sprite I had made, since there is one extremely similar in the new vanilla parts!

• 2016-04-05 21h40 : Updated the main topic as the bug preventing it has been fixed.

• 2016-11-06 18h32 : Added sprites for nude males (walking and damaged) & Updated descriptions appropriately.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    sabia, Jellicoe, anjasa and 23 others like this.
  2. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    So what you're saying is "not for commercial use"?  You really need to make that clear.

3. FuzzyDemon

First Language:
    French
    Sorry, that's not what I meant!

Is it clearer this way?

4. LectroNyx

LectroNyx The Guy With The Face Member

First Language:
    English
    How will it look on the sprites? This looks pretty interesting (though I generally prefer more animal-like faces on beastlike characters, these actually look really good!)

5. FuzzyDemon

First Language:
    French
    Thanks a lot!~

I don't know how the sprites will look yet. I'm still playing around with them trying to figure out what to do... xD

I'm totally new to pixel art, so I have a little bit of messing around to do!

I like animal-like faces too, I've planed to do some assets for a feline race, a wolf race and maybe some kind of moth race!

LectroNyx likes this.
  6. LectroNyx

LectroNyx The Guy With The Face Member

First Language:
    English
    A wolf like race?! Sign me up!

I'm honestly REALLY excited to see how these turn out - especially the wolf and moth (wolf for my own use, and moth because dayum, I really want to see how that will look)

You, my friend, have earned yourself a fan!

7. FuzzyDemon

First Language:
    French
    Well merci beaucoup!~

I hope I'll live up to your expectations! :3

8. Marvelous TK

Marvelous TK Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    oh my goodness yes

just earlier I was thinking, 'Gee, I'd super like some beasty noses, and maybe mouths.' And look at that! Right there! As if it were meant to be! And more are planned?! You, my friend, are a fuzzy angel, no matter what your username says.

LectroNyx and FuzzyDemon like this.
  9. -YS-

-YS- Veteran Veteran

Wow this is very awesome, most people must be looking for this. I hope someday you will make orc nose too or piggy nose. Oink oink, thanks so much fuzzy demon.

LectroNyx and FuzzyDemon like this.
  10. FuzzyDemon

First Language:
    French
    Nuuuuuuu... Angels sit on a cloud eating Philadelphia cream cheese all day!

11. FuzzyDemon

First Language:
    French
    Thanks a lot!~

I didn't think about these! Piggy nose shouldn't be too hard to make!

I don't know what an orc nose should look like though, got any picture I could use as reference? ^w^

-YS- likes this.
  12. Haydeos

Haydeos The Dragon Veteran

First Language:
    English
    an orc nose is basically a pig nose >.>

13. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    FuzzyDemon, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

14. -YS-

-YS- Veteran Veteran

Oh orc just same with pig nose but they are more look in cool version. Just like this.

[​IMG]

Or this

[​IMG]
    They have very pug nose, near to flat nose and have a huge hole just like pig.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2015
  15. Sharm

Sharm Pixel Tile Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    -YS-, I put your images under a spoiler tag because 1, they were big, and 2 it would be really easy for newbs to confuse them for resources they can use.  When posting non-resources in the resource section please use a link instead.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2015
  16. Bladeboy05

Bladeboy05 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Nice, thanks for the parts. Does anyone know if there are parts for children? like higher shoulders, smaller face etc?...

17. StrawberrySmiles

StrawberrySmiles The Talking Fruit Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I seem to be having troubles extracting the files. They keep getting corrupted. Any ideas? I'd love to use your resources!

18. FuzzyDemon

First Language:
    French
    That's weird!

I'll need a bit more information to help you, as I I haven't run into this trouble on my side.

What is your OS? Windows, Mac or Linux? Do you use 7zip?

Also, what do you mean by corrupted? Can't open the pictures at all? Can open them but they look weird? If you could provide a screenshot I'd have a better idea too!

As for Bladeboy05, I'm not planing on doing any, but If you want there is a section of the forum for requests, I'm sure someone out there can help you find what you need! :3

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2015
  19. StrawberrySmiles

StrawberrySmiles The Talking Fruit Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    The error:

[​IMG]

Used winzip and 7zip, Windows Vista.

Thanks!

20. FuzzyDemon

First Language:
    French
    Sorry, the upload is way too small. Is it RPG Maker giving you this error or the unziper thingy?

Also, what pack are you trying to unzip, the fang pack or the beast pack? What name is the file you're downloading?