The Talking Fruit
- Nov 23, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
The unzipper thingy and I'm trying to get the beast pack. Just downloading straight from your link.
I found a few bugs and corrected them in my new combined pack. I think I fixed what caused your bug!The unzipper thingy and I'm trying to get the beast pack. Just downloading straight from your link.
I've just started playing around with the generator and I love it so far.
As of now I've edited some of the default assets and created some new ones to provide more choices in the generator and I though I'd share my work with you all!
I plan on making many more parts, so if I'm not too shy to keep posting, I'll add them here! >///<
Everything I post is 30000% free to use for anything even commercial use as long as you own RPG Maker MV!
I'd ask that you credit me somewhere in your game though!
Feel free to critic or suggest improvements!
If you want to modify the resources I post to make your own, I'd love to hear about it and see the results!
I'd just ask that you share these modifications for free too!
What is done so far :
1. The first things I've done now was adding some tiny fangs to two of the default female mouths. (Only face parts, no sprite-work yet.)
2. Beast Pack! A furry face base. Both male and female. With various noses, mouths, ears and maybe more! (Only face parts, no sprite-work yet.)
Note that the face isn't made to use the default "no color" color as flesh coloured fur is weird and a bit because I derped and saved it as gray-scale. >~>
3. Combined pack! My packs were made to be working together and necessitated a bit of playing around to work individually, I decided to make a single bigger pack instead.
4. Cat tails! For both the female and male sprites! : D
Note that because the generator is weird, the tail happens to be hidden behind your character's hair. If you don't want to be naked and bald, you might need to add the tail
to your sprites manually with your favourite picture editing program!
5. I made a sprite for my game and I'm giving the canva I made to create it for free! I plan on releasing a better base sprite, with ears, eyes and tail separated later,
so consider this one a preview of what's cooking!
Note that the sprite isn't made for the generator. You can either use it as it is or modify it in gimp or photoshop. I made a gif showing what kind of thing can be done with it,
it's my character so don't touch! >:B
Faces Previews :
Sprites Previews :
What can be done by modifying the sprite (Not for use, example only) :
How to install :
WARNING : If you already added some parts to your generator, you might need to rename my parts before doing so.
If you're asked to overwrite something, you might already have added parts with the same name as the one I give!
Gimme the pack already! (yes, this is I, Mr. Download)
- Extract the downloaded .7z archive anywhere. (Use 7zip like all the cool kids.)
- Locate the "Generator" folder in your MV directory.
- Copy it somewhere to be certain it's safe from any carbon based life form's mistake!
- Copy the content from the downloaded .7z archive in the same folder as the "Generator" folder.
- By default, a nose is missing in the male parts, there are 10 noses, but 9 previews and it messes with my pack. I just clone the "icon_Nose_p09.png" in the Variation/Male Folder and call it "icon_Nose_p10.png". It's a temporary fix, but it works well! You need to do it yourself though, as I don't want my pack to mess with a better fix later!
I want the cat-fox-thing walking sprite!
Change log :
I've been mostly working on random assets that are not compatible with the generator in the past months. If you want to make sprites fitting the faces, please do! I'd love to see what others can do to fit with my stuff!It's been a few months since you updated this. Do you still intend to update this? Or should I find a way of making sprites match the faces you made?