FuzzyDemon MV Generator Parts

Velinnaria

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The file got blocked by media fire. Try mega upload.

FuzzyDemon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
The file got blocked by media fire. Try mega upload.
Fixed, I used the file upload thingy given by the forum. There must be some black magic behind that.

I'm not sure if this is okay to ask so I apologise if not but is it possible to change the bust size?

People in my game are a mix of different sizes so would be helpful when I saw this I thought it might help with my sprites but it seems its just the default

size

It won't let me download them can you send them to me elsewhere? Thought it might be helpful to use this as I can then show the difference amongst the party rather than same size for all
I'm sorry, but it's not in my plans right now. I'm working on a new unofficial character generator as a side project and it takes up most of my time. I did these sprites back in December and uploaded them just now because I learned it was okay and because I wanted the requests for nudes to stop... xD

I do want to make one for male too sometime in the future and maybe I'll do different busts size sometime, but it's not a priority to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rexxon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you so much for this resource. I was having the devil of a time trying to do this myself. If you could just do this for the males as well, I would be very grateful.

Again, thank you so much. :)

FuzzyDemon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Thank you so much for this resource. I was having the devil of a time trying to do this myself. If you could just do this for the males as well, I would be very grateful.

Again, thank you so much. :)
Might do some time, I just need to find some time and figure how to draw convincing pixel noodles... xD

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
What are Pixel noodles? XD

Males would be good tbh xD

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't realize you are already had a topic for generator parts. I've merged these together.

FuzzyDemon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
I didn't realize you are already had a topic for generator parts. I've merged these together.
Is it possible not to? This is not the kind of sprites I want in my main post. It also makes it much more easier to find for people who want this kind of stuff to have it in a topic where it's explicitly named like this one. I understand if it clutters the whole thing too much though.

Also due to a bug with the forums, I can't edit the topic which makes the whole thing almost un-findable.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A forum wide search for "nude" brings up your post. People that want it will find it. I'm keeping them merged as we encourage people to keep resources of one type together so as not to clutter the forum with many topics. And yes, there is a glitch right now, but it's being worked on. Eventually you can add it in spoilers in the original post once the glitch is worked out.

FuzzyDemon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
A forum wide search for "nude" brings up your post. People that want it will find it. I'm keeping them merged as we encourage people to keep resources of one type together so as not to clutter the forum with many topics. And yes, there is a glitch right now, but it's being worked on. Eventually you can add it in spoilers in the original post once the glitch is worked out.
Okay, thanks for the clarification. :)

Nocturnic

Designer and Story Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello all!~

Since I've started making resources for RPG Maker this autumn, I must have got about ten bazillion request for a female sprite set of level 100 armors following Korean mmo standards for the generator.

I didn't think it was okay to post them in the forum as I thought it would fall into the "explicit content" prohibition, but apparently it's not the case, so instead of sending them via emails to everyone, here they are for you!

These are edits from the basic sprites given with RPG Maker MV, thus 30000% free to use for anything even commercial use as long as you own RPG Maker MV!

I'd ask that you credit me and Gordon Ramsay for no reason at all (or not) somewhere in your game though!

Feel free to critic or suggest improvements!

What is included so far :

1. Nude female sprites for travel, damaged and side view, without ear (for beast ears compatibility).

2. Nude female sprites for travel, damaged and side view, with human ears.

Preview :

View attachment 33311View attachment 33312View attachment 33313

How to install :

1. BACKUP and REPLACE the default body files in the SV, TV and TVD folders from your generator folder by the appropriate ones from my .7z file.

2. Don't forget to add cloth and armor in the generator, poor character needs something to protect themselves. :v

View attachment 33352
Hey, would you mind uploading the archive to somewhere like Mediafire or Mega? I can't access the archive for whatever reason.

Suv

The average user
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Hey, would you mind uploading the archive to somewhere like Mediafire or Mega? I can't access the archive for whatever reason.

Well, you aren't the only one with this problem...

FuzzyDemon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Well, you aren't the only one with this problem...

I am aware of the situation, but I can't really do much about it right now. Mediafire blocked the file due to it being against the policies of the website and I don't want to get banned.

The current download link made with the forum's upload process works fine for me, but I've seen lots of people with the same problem. I think all we can do is trust in the staff and wait. I'm sure they're hard at work fixing these problems.

If anyone have difficulties downloading, send me a pm and I'll find a way to send you the resource pack you want.

Nocturnic

Designer and Story Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I am aware of the situation, but I can't really do much about it right now. Mediafire blocked the file due to it being against the policies of the website and I don't want to get banned.

The current download link made with the forum's upload process works fine for me, but I've seen lots of people with the same problem. I think all we can do is trust in the staff and wait. I'm sure they're hard at work fixing these problems.

If anyone have difficulties downloading, send me a pm and I'll find a way to send you the resource pack you want.

PM'd ya, hopefully they'll fix the problem but yeah, if Mediafire blocked it, use Mega.nz or Dropbox.

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you planing on doing the nude male soon. It would be great to have them.

FuzzyDemon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Are you planing on doing the nude male soon. It would be great to have them.
It's planned, but close to the bottom on my priority list. I can't tell when it'll be out, but it will probably happen before the end of times... I think. :B

You can read that as a "I really don't know when it'll be done". Could be soon or could be later. Depends of how everything I'm working on right now turns out.

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's planned, but close to the bottom on my priority list. I can't tell when it'll be out, but it will probably happen before the end of times... I think. :B

You can read that as a "I really don't know when it'll be done". Could be soon or could be later. Depends of how everything I'm working on right now turns out.
Thanks for replying and I hope you consider putting it up on your list. It would be soooooo very appreciated.

z0mbiesrock

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay, this is my first post, and apparently the resources still work for 1.2.0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well I sure didn't know fans could overheat and die. Room fans.
Felt like I dodged a bomb, my project was fine right after I force resetted due to a crash as I have yet to start working on it today..... :kaoback:
I have no idea what to do with my evening. I was working on the next Slip into Ruby but I kinda want to do something else for a bit. But I have no idea what. Yay indecision!
I hope your life going smoothly. I wish you do not find difficulty today. It's time to take action. Wish everyone take a break from the usual emotional intensity of social media and simply enjoy the sunshine and light conversation with others. Take action when you see that things are flagging.
okay, i experimented with some more fonts, let me know if theyre easier to read and if you have a preference!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Celesh