FuzzyDemon MV Generator Parts

Volimance

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Excellent work, can't wait to try it out!

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Its been a while and I was wondering if you had any updates on having Male Naked Sprites?

FuzzyDemon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Its been a while and I was wondering if you had any updates on having Male Naked Sprites?
I am still planning on doing it, but my main computer went boom and I'm waiting for a replacement.

Gathering the money for it is pretty hard as I'm a full time university student, but I'm trying to set up an old computer with semi decent specs to work on it in photoshop.

So I don't know how long it'll take!

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay! I'm rooting for you! Wish you the Best of luck and hope you get done soon! Go FuzzyDemon!

FuzzyDemon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
~ UPDATE! ~

Added some much requested nude sprites for male. (Only walking and Damaged).

I made the edits on paint.net and it worked well enough for small edits like these.

The side view is just much more job, and my main computer went boom, so don't expect these soon.

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
~ UPDATE! ~

Added some much requested nude sprites for male. (Only walking and Damaged).

I made the edits on paint.net and it worked well enough for small edits like these.

The side view is just much more job, and my main computer went boom, so don't expect these soon.
Where have you put these beautiful, long awaited beauties? By that I mean are they in this download or somewhere else?  ;)  (BTW Thanks SOOOOOOOOOO Much)

Last edited by a moderator:

FuzzyDemon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Where have you put these beautiful, long awaited beauties? By that I mean are they in this download or somewhere else?  ;)  (BTW Thanks SOOOOOOOOOO Much)
I added them to the nude package. There will be a folder for male and one for female in the download!

Details are in the drop down section of the first post! :3c

FuzzyDemon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
I got the package and they were not there :(
When clicking on "I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THIS!" it should make you download "Korean MMO Level 100 Armor + Give dem boys some attention.7z".

EDIT:

If you can't see the link try CTRL+F5 to refresh your browser's cache.

Also, make sure you're on the first post of the thread on the first page, else you're downloading an old update.

Only the first post is up to date.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When clicking on "I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THIS!" it should make you download "Korean MMO Level 100 Armor + Give dem boys some attention.7z".

EDIT:

If you can't see the link try CTRL+F5 to refresh your browser's cache.

Also, make sure you're on the first post of the thread on the first page, else you're downloading an old update.

Only the first post is up to date.

Where is the "I CANT LIVE WITHOUT THIS" button? I only see the "NakedSprites.7z" button. Also now I'm getting a "HTTP 404 error" Message popping up saying this:

HTTP 404 error

That’s odd... Microsoft Edge can’t find this page

Try this

• Retype the web address
  • Go back to the last page

FuzzyDemon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Where is the "I CANT LIVE WITHOUT THIS" button? I only see the "NakedSprites.7z" button. Also now I'm getting a "HTTP 404 error" Message popping up saying this:

HTTP 404 error

That’s odd... Microsoft Edge can’t find this page

Try this

• Retype the web address
  • Go back to the last page
I really don't know what to say, I tried it on multiple browser and it works.

It's in the "Hidden Section" under "~Nude Pack~" on the main post.

View attachment Korean MMO Level 100 Armor + Give dem boys some attention.7z

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really don't know what to say, I tried it on multiple browser and it works.

It's in the "Hidden Section" under "~Nude Pack~" on the main post.

View attachment 51594

It worked! Thanks sooooo much. Cant wait for the SV but its not something I'm gonna be nagging on it.

Tescin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I wanted to post to say that these are absolutely fantastic!  Your hard work is very much appreciated.  I've been waiting for these for the past year, and I was super-excited to see your updated pack.  I am looking forward to seeing your finished sprite pack when you have the chance to complete it.  Thank you very much for all you have done for the community!

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you please reupload those? I don't see images, I think they are dead...

Brayden P

Skyirs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Was just wondering if @FuzzyDemon could make the furry gen parts colorable? Please, Please work on this~

FuzzyDemon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Was just wondering if @FuzzyDemon could make the furry gen parts colorable? Please, Please work on this~
Sorry, I'm working on a game project mostly full time and I don't really have time to keep updating or modifying these resources. So maybe one day, but I don't plan on it for now. Anyone can feel free to grab them and modify them to their need if they want to, as long as they credit me.

EnyaShinji

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you. Pretty good stuff here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I discovered the new English word "Secular religion" today It is an oxymoron word. Now, I wonder how many English words create per year? According to Global Language Monitor, around 5,400 new words are created every year; it's only the 1,000 or so deemed to be sufficiently widespread use that makes it into print. [I think it probably slangs or combines words] :kaoluv:
Is it normal that I love a game that I can't even play due to how bad I'm at it?
Anyone have advice for recruiting friends to bugtest with you? I had some buddies volunteer without me asking, and we agreed on dates and times... and they all just flaked...
A mousefolk sprite I made, I think I did good.
Discovering math. functions for damage formulas was one of the greatest things for me.
It's very useful for balancing skills to work in a variety of possible circumstances.
For example if you have a skill that is supposed to work for both mages and warriors:
Code:
Math.max(a.atk * 2 - b.def, a.mat * 2 - b.mdf)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lehamme