TTKOZ

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Convenient but the naked males have no SV and the folder hierarchy is wrong.

Maybe make a male SV and modify the folder hierarchy, it should be parts before gender, not the reverse.

FuzzyDemon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Convenient but the naked males have no SV and the folder hierarchy is wrong.

Maybe make a male SV and modify the folder hierarchy, it should be parts before gender, not the reverse.

I am no longer active in this thread, beside the naked sprites were never a priority of mine and more of a request at the time. The folder hierarchy might be wrong, lots of things have changed since the last time I touched any of these. I don't plan on doing anything more over here.

Sorry.

jade52blue

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey! I'm a bit late to the party on this thread and not the best artist, but i was getting frustrated at the lack of a male SV, so I took a shot at making one. Please feel free to use this for whatever, and follow whatever guidelines fuzzyDemon wanted. I mostly just replicated their work.

Note1: The equipment hangs a bit low in some of the frames, so I found it better to swap between this and the default sprites when extracting battler SVs in other outfits.
Note2: It's also scaled a bit smaller than the TVs, but I was having trouble getting it to look right so I gave up and just used the default TV pixel reference. I'm just not enough of a pixel artist to really change it stylistically

Attachments

• Level100SkinMale-SV.zip
    26.2 KB · Views: 6

KaitlynKitty

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You probably won't get this message, but I was wondering if you could fix the blurriness on a couple of the mouths. Only one of the mouths is as clear and crisp as the RTP parts, and its likely because the outline piece is only one pixel thick for the most part. The other outlines are very diluted and it makes the whole mouth look blurry and not on par with the other parts.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just did some math and... apparently what seemed to be a little fun gimmick turned out to be an 80+ actors project :kaoswt2:
Yay! the original character contest 3 pack is here!
Both MV and MZ looks very good, congratulation for both RMW and Tkool participant!
I definitely can add these characters to use for my game project.

Steam link
The worst part of game development has to be marketing. Ugh...
May be starting a new job in a month or so. The thought is both exciting and terrifying.
Not like a rollercoaster though. Rollercoasters are just terrifying.
"Merchants don't sell you a product. They sell you something RIGHT NOW. That's all they're selling, the product of having what you want RIGHT NOW and not having to wait for it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquez19marissa