Gabrelik's MV Stuff (New Halloween Battler)

MobileSuitSonic

Mod Magnet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would love to see a Cynocephalus or a Sciapod battler from you.

Skurge

" (GASP) What's going on!? "
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ah my issue is I can't figure out how to assemble it in the program, I've tried cutting and pasting things around but I'm not sure if you had made tiles larger or smaller than intended.

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They should work okay. I made the examples directly from the set.

Can you post a screenshot, from before the cutting and pasting? If something is off, I'll fix it.

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey @Gabrelik , what are the odds you would be interested in modifying your Carrot hut to remove the "Kerits" from the top? I love the hut!! But I'd prefer it Kerit free. ;) Please and thank you in advance (and if you're not interested, no pressure :) )

Have a good one!!
-MIA

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Been busy with a few commissions as of late, but I'm definitely getting to those requests! @M.I.A. , I actually had one like that ready to go. :)

Carrotstandplain.png

Funny, how things go. It really hasn't been all that long since I did this piece, but looking at it now, the shadow and the way the light plays over it is all wrong. I'll have to come back to it later. Practice makes perfect! :D

M.I.A.

Goofball Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Gabrelik EXCELLENT!! Thank you so much!! I don't know exactly which context I am going to use it for.. but.. it's cute as hell.. so.. I'll find a reason to use it!! :)

-MIA

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Finally wrapping up some of these commissions. I'll be able to start back on some of these requests soon. In the meantime, here is an airship commissioned by SinSilver for his project, "GeNeration SIN", and he was kind enough to allow me to share it. This piece is available for non-commercial use only.

I hope to make a vehicle sprite for this sometime soon, but if someone wants to do so before I can, please feel free. Happy making!

AirshipMV.png

Last edited:

UnknownJones

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The airship is awesome I've been working on a steampunk themed game and this fits almost perfectly! All I need to do is recolor some and I'll be set!

SatansAngel

THE RPG Maker 2003 World Champion (retired)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The airship is awesome I've been working on a steampunk themed game and this fits almost perfectly! All I need to do is recolor some and I'll be set!
He's got a steampunk character in his resources as well.

Gamefall Team

Nebula Games Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oh, well... That airship is very very AWESOME! I really like it :kaojoy:

SaferZephyr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just wanted to say well done! You work is amazing.

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ShinobiSoftware,

It's been awhile, but I'm trying to get back to this. I stumbled across @Chiara 's thread today, and found some wonderful inspiration for the Arab-styled buildings you were looking for. With the stated edit permission, I decided to whip up a quick (and very basic) building with those pieces. Perhaps the buildings there could inspire you, as well? I found the tiles absolutely wonderful. :)

Arabhouse.png

Skurge

" (GASP) What's going on!? "
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Those looks fantastic!

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here is a face to go with @whtdragon 's cute little orange dragon sprite. This was a Resource Request by @Phenax , who was kind enough to share with the community. There is one for MV and for Ace:

DragonfaceMV.png DragonfaceAce.png

Please feel free to use as you please. Edits are fine; recolors, etc. In fact, it would be great if somebody took the time to match her set entirely. Maybe we can add some emotions to these in time. :) Happy dev'ing!

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I'm attempting to teach myself how to chibi, (as well as trying out a cartoony style) and I realized St. Paddy's was coming up. So, in the spirit, here is a little leprechaun battler. Not the most amazing thing in the world, but have fun!

Someone stole the wee man's gold! :o

Leprechaun.png

I also had these lying around from a very long time ago. They were intended for quite a bit more, but maybe they can be useful. I would still eventually like to give them clothes, armor, weapons, etc. *Someday:

Fire.png Ice.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, ended up at the hospital with the oldest so mebbe might make the game jam's deadline. Maybe not. Regardless, really digging MZ.
I had lots of fun! Kids loved me, and some took pictures. Unfortunately, the videos didn't send... but you'll see Chica in action when I do a trailer for Fandom Scouts!
Dama wrote on akoniti's profile.
Hi
Thanks for your review.
I was checking the trailer for details and as the woman shut the door at the exact moment the song I was hearing said "you slim the door" and I couldn't resist to add it there. :D And I used this idea one more time on another scene.
Just doing some tileset tinkering again...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diegoumce