Gabrelik's MV Stuff (New Halloween Battler)

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here are a few versions of an Anubis battler inspired by a conversation with @Snow White. Considering doing a full series of these, if there would be any interest? A sort of, "Old Gods" pack? Would love to hear what you might like to see. Also, if you use this in anything, feel free to send me a screenshot! I'm curious. :D

Anubis.png AnubisGod.png

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! Probably the last battler I'll do in GIMP with a mouse. XD Finally got Photoshop, so I'll be experimenting with different styles from this point on. Should be fun! :D

Grell G

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are really neat!

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This was a commission recently completed for @The Stranger , who was kind enough to share with the community. There will be an animated charsheet for this in the near future, as well.

As this was completed with RTP edits, please credit Kadokawa when using. Happy dev'ing! :D

Carleft.png

Carright.png

zephar123

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everybody,

I know it has been awhile, but I'm finally all moved to Florida. (About time!!) I've recently gotten my computer and internet back up and running, which means I can finally get back to work! For those of you who have been waiting, I apologize for the long delay. I'll be completing backdated commissions as I get to them. Need to knock off the rust! XD

Anyway, here is one recently complete for @jonthefox , who was kind enough to share with the community. As these Yetis were created from edited MV material, please credit Kadokawa when using. So great to be back! :D

Yeti.png Yeti2.png YetiDB.png YetiLB.png YetiDG.png YetiLG.png

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Practicing a bit with fire. Not quite how I wanted this to turn out, and I'm sure there is room for improvement in the eyes and mouth. Feel free to use as you please, however. :)

Yk0wJkF.png

snow91

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think it looks great! The only thing which comes into my mind is the perfect rounded shadow. But still really like it!

Krystek_My

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can You make Ariship or Airship Tileset(For Commercial usage. I know You made already one but that is only for non-commercial)

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@snow91 Here is one with a shadow adjustment:

Yk0wJkF.png
@Krystek_My , I am actually working on an airship tileset right now that was initially intended for the store. It's been a long time in the works, and I've abandoned and come back to it many times already. I should hopefully have that finished before the end of the month, however. I'll update this thread when that is ready to go. In the meantime, I'll try and do something simpler in the near future. :)

Gabrelik

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not on here half as much as I'd like these days, and I'm horribly out of practice. Nevertheless, here is a battler in the spirit of Halloween:

Pumpkin.png

Protagonist7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello! You may remember me, the guy you made a raptor for? May I suggest making a sauropod?

cthulhusquid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Is there any way I could get that modern ship resized for VX Ace? It's exactly what I'm looking for. However, I will try resizing it myself and see how that goes first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chaloyaarchal