Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
1627053372668.png

Hey, everyone! I am super excited to be back in the community, and while there is still a ton of catching up to do, I wanted to take some time to get fully immersed in the 2021 Touch the Stars Gamejam!

To me, Jams are an integral part of this community and dev process, as they give people the chance to showcase their amazing drive and creativity. Often, it is also just the right amount of motivation to push a person out of a demiurgic funk.

In that spirit, I've decided to host a series of Let's Plays to help promote both the event, and the amazing community members who have contributed. I'll put them out as often as I am able up until the end of judging. I'm looking forward to checking some of these out!

Rules:
  • You are welcome to make requests, though I can't say that I will get to them all (so many entries, which is awesome!)
  • I'll give any feedback in the video, so as to save space here.
  • I'm not a judge, so I'm not going off of any particular criteria. I'll be sure to mention any particulars for improvement that I see, however, and I will of course point out the things like I like. :D
  • Please take constructive criticism for what it is. Not everyone will like your game, but any feedback is good feedback. Gamejams are an excellent way to learn and improve, so go with it!
  • I'll likely only play through the first 20-30 minutes in order to have time to get to as many as possible.
For those who submitted an entry, congratulations on completing a game! HUGE feat in and of itself, and it is certainly something you can be proud of. Good luck in the competition, and happy making!

Also, if you are so inclined, you can check out our own entry, "Starlight, Starbright" here. We appreciate any feedback as well! :)

Last edited:

Finnuval

Old Raven following Rainbows
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Any and all feedback is always welcomed so feel free to give my entry a good spin :

Or not of you dont have the time xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finished the second chapter of deltarune today, I gotta say that the 3 years wait was worth it lol
Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cp868323