Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
- Aug 29, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Hey, everyone! I am super excited to be back in the community, and while there is still a ton of catching up to do, I wanted to take some time to get fully immersed in the 2021 Touch the Stars Gamejam!
To me, Jams are an integral part of this community and dev process, as they give people the chance to showcase their amazing drive and creativity. Often, it is also just the right amount of motivation to push a person out of a demiurgic funk.
In that spirit, I've decided to host a series of Let's Plays to help promote both the event, and the amazing community members who have contributed. I'll put them out as often as I am able up until the end of judging. I'm looking forward to checking some of these out!
- You are welcome to make requests, though I can't say that I will get to them all (so many entries, which is awesome!)
- I'll give any feedback in the video, so as to save space here.
- I'm not a judge, so I'm not going off of any particular criteria. I'll be sure to mention any particulars for improvement that I see, however, and I will of course point out the things like I like.
- Please take constructive criticism for what it is. Not everyone will like your game, but any feedback is good feedback. Gamejams are an excellent way to learn and improve, so go with it!
- I'll likely only play through the first 20-30 minutes in order to have time to get to as many as possible.
Also, if you are so inclined, you can check out our own entry, "Starlight, Starbright" here. We appreciate any feedback as well!