Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Project: Gaia Star

Engine :

RPG Maker MV

What is gaia Star?

Gaia Star is a turned based future SciFi mech RPG.

SYNOPSIS

You take the role of lana cross,a princess who lost her kingdom to a rebel faction known as the Knights of vizar having survived the attack and taken in by her father's best friend who trains her in g-gear piloting a joins a mercenary task force, "Iron Pegasus", In hopes of getting her home back.

The Story Background :

In the year 2019, a war began. They were calling it World War 3. Thankfully, it wasn't as grandiose as that. A strange object crash-landed on Earth a year after the war broke out, and a temporary truce was called to investigate it.

It was eventually discovered that the object was of alien origin. With the study of the object, it takes Humanity about 20 years to develop the technology of Gai-on Gears - humanoid mobile weapons used to protect Earth from threats from beyond the stars.

In the intervening millennia, the Universal Galactic Alliance is formed. Akin to the United Nations, it is comprised of a council of individuals who serve as leaders and representatives of humanity. Humanity also reaches the stars, colonizing more than 40% of the Milky Way. One such system was the Eden System, in which each of the six members of the council was given a world to reside upon. Yet, even as technology advances ever onward, the old form of patriarchies and matriarchies were used.

Know, then, that it is the year 7014. Even as the Eden System prepared in celebration of it's anniversary, a rebel faction arose to overthrow the king. The day of their attack was the self-same as the coronation of Princess Lana, the heir to the throne. Her best chance of reclaiming her throne lies with the mercenary task force, "Iron Pegasus".

Features:

1. Your choices impact the story, Dialogue Driven. Every choice determines the outcome of the story.
  2. Customization, state-building, allocate points to grow your pilot's overall performance
Screenshots proof of concept:

My Role:
I will Be doing the follows.
  1. Pixel Sprtieing
  2. Mapping
  3. Ui planning and making the art for it.
What im looking for in a team:
  1. An artist who will make character bust for characters and various art for assorted scenarios.
  2. A composer.
  3. Another pixel artiest and mapper to even the workload.
  4. Writers who will help with plot and second opinions.
  5. And playtesters.

Benku

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Awesome stuff man,you're in.

Gabriel-Chi

MetsuG
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese-BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks great!
When ready, can I be one of the playtesters?

Benku

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses

Gabriel-Chi

MetsuG
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese-BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I liked this Yeah

Benku

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Ok, will do then.

Ratlord

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd be willing to do the artwork if you still need an artist!

Tatsuya

Tatsyua Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can be a play tester.

Benku

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Well, those who want to game test. Send me your email via a pm.

Last edited:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@fadingsands We strongly recommend that Members do not post their email addresses in a public post. This site, like many others, is deep trawled by bots looking for them, and you will be inundated with spam, phishing, trojans and mal ware in general. It would be prudent to edit your post and remove it.

@Benku It is for this reason that we prefer people not to ask for emails in a public post but only within a pm. It would be helpful if you would edit your post to remove the request, or say something like "send me your email via a pm."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Storybook Hero demo has been well received so far. Yay! We are developing it steadily albeit slowly <_<. We will get there one day o_O.
TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcannis