joket

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone! I've builded many maps puzzles of my game with the help of the galvs jump plugin.

When I try then to host the game in the browser, I find that the A keyboard press for jump isn't working. It's totally shutted down.
That doesn't change even if I change keyboard configuration through Options/keyboard configuration (thanks to the YEP plugins) setting the A press as an OK input (it activates A as an OK press, but the jump isn't working).

Last edited:

Dev_With_Coffee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT-BR
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
It must be some plugin not related to Galv or YEP, because for me it works normally.
I tested it on Firefox and Google Chrome.
Unless the host is using the key.

Tip:
You don't need to use YEP to change the keyset:
Input.keyMapper
Result:
JSON:
{9: "tab", 13: "ok", 16: "shift", 17: "control", 18: "control", 27: "escape", 32: "ok", 33: "pageup", 34: "pagedown", 37: "left", 38: "up", 39: "right", 40: "down", 45: "escape", 65: "jump", 81: "pageup", 87: "pagedown", 88: "escape", 90: "ok", 96: "escape", 98: "down", 100: "left", 102: "right", 104: "up", 120: "debug"}

Remmaping:
JavaScript:
Input.keyMapper = {
    //...insert keys here...
}

If you need to know the key codes you can try this page:

Last edited:

joket

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Found that the YEP keyboard configuration plugin was the issue. Turning it OFF it does work! Thanks for the help anyway!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, someone "reviewed" my game. Didn't credit me anywhere in the video and spent 2 minutes insulting it. Going to ignore that and move on.
To cut down on map lag, I've been researching how to implement a lighting layer as a single map overlay instead of a bunch of individual lights. Hopefully I'll have a screenshot soon!
Imagine having a game broken up into a whole bunch of chapters? Like Chapter 11 should be about the party members going bankrupt.
Over 1/4th of the calendars are already out :eek: Have you already put something to a good use?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowking1901