ScriptUser

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello! I am creating a project that relies on the Party Favor System of Galv's an awful lot, but I'm having a number of problems.

This script: https://galvs-scripts.com/2012/11/11/battle-favour/#comment-21802

I hope to make enemies use skills that can subtract party favors, be it their own favors or the player party's favors. However, whenever an enemy uses a favor subtraction skill and the subtraction results in the party favor going below 0, the game crashes.

Say, for example, I want to make a skill that subtracts the party favor by 10. If the party favor is 9, the game will crash.

What I would like is for the game to make the party favor become 0 whenever it tries to subtract below 0.

One other, but less important issue. I'd like to create attacks that make the user gain less favor than normal. Some attacks hit multiple opponents, and when there are a lot of opponents on the field, this makes the party favor skyrocket. The skill becomes really overpowered as a result. In those situations, I'd like to make the favor gained from each hit be less than normal.

Thank you all for your time and have a good day!

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
[move]RGSSx Script Support[/move]
Please edit your post to include a link to the web page where you got that script. That way if anyone needs to check something before making a suggestion, they won't have to go hunting.

ScriptUser

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[move]RGSSx Script Support[/move]
Please edit your post to include a link to the web page where you got that script. That way if anyone needs to check something before making a suggestion, they won't have to go hunting.
Ah, sorry for the trouble. Thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Neptrone wrote on Andar's profile.
Hello Andar, i just saw you created a lot of helpful thread in the past regarding RPG, genre, game design, etc, etc.

Do you have full collection or list about every useful thread that you made in the past ? I think it would be very useful for me.

I-G-M-C, I-G-M-C!
To be honest, I had no idea what this was until now haha. But it looks fun, so my main game is on hold for a month while I participate! :yhappy:
Going live for tonight's Rise of the Third Power! Twitch
I need to work more on perspective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkVamp