Galv Superman Ability--Flight Time Limit?

CoGDork

That's Me!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have a flying script (Galv's Superman Ability), but I need to design a way to limit the amount of time the player can fly. Specifically, I want the char to be able to fly for 5 seconds, at which point I use a script call (contained in Galv's script) that forces the player to land. Then I want to keep them from flying for at least 10 seconds. Anyone familiar with that script? If so, can you suggest ways to do this?

Here's the script in question: https://galvs-scripts.com/galvs-superman-ability/

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

orochi2k

The Mad King of Neolithic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I don't know about that specific script.
But, here is a generic answer
When flying start, you use a script like this:
$FLY_START_TIME = Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate #Hey, graphics-kun, give me your frame number.

In a parallel common event.
Check if superman is flying
If the superman is flying, then check if the flying time is long enough by using the code below.
#Hey, Graphics-kun, did our flight start like 5 seconds ago? if $FLY_START_TIME != nil and $FLY_START_TIME < Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate - 5 .... #stop flying here $FLY_CD_START_TIME = Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate #set a variable to record the CD end

Now, let's go back to check the fly code.
When you want to trigger flying.
Instead of call it right away,
Let's check the CD first.
if $FLY_CD_START_TIME != nil and $FLY_CD_START_TIME >= Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate - 10 #YOU SHALL NOT FLY AGAIN, wait till the 10 second pass return 0 #in case anyone outside wants to know the result. else .... #Fly as normal $FLY_START_TIME = Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate #this is the code from preiouvsly... return 1 #in case anyone outside wants to know the result. end

So, that's basically an idea. Just use some global variables and work with Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate

Wishlist my game if it works. :kaojoy:

Last edited:

CoGDork

That's Me!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't know about that specific script.
But, here is a generic answer
When flying start, you use a script like this:
$FLY_START_TIME = Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate #Hey, graphics-kun, give me your frame number.

In a parallel common event.
Check if superman is flying
If the superman is flying, then check if the flying time is long enough by using the code below.
#Hey, Graphics-kun, did our flight start like 5 seconds ago? if $FLY_START_TIME != nil and $FLY_START_TIME < Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate - 5 .... #stop flying here $FLY_CD_START_TIME = Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate #set a variable to record the CD end

Now, let's go back to check the fly code.
When you want to trigger flying.
Instead of call it right away,
Let's check the CD first.
if $FLY_CD_START_TIME != nil and $FLY_CD_START_TIME >= Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate - 10 #YOU SHALL NOT FLY AGAIN, wait till the 10 second pass return 0 #in case anyone outside wants to know the result. else .... #Fly as normal $FLY_START_TIME = Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate #this is the code from preiouvsly... return 1 #in case anyone outside wants to know the result. end

So, that's basically an idea. Just use some global variables and work with Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate

Wishlist my game if it works. :kaojoy:
...I have no clue what any of that remotely means, lol.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
here is a generic answer
It look good, but most members would need this in a script.
So if you want to make an add-on script for the superman script then that's what people will use.
I would try to avoid global variables though.

orochi2k

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I think I will just modify the original script then. :kaoswt2:
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # Galv's Superman Ability #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # For: RPGMAKER VX ACE # Version 1.5 #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # 2014-09-24 - Version 1.5 - fixed <fly> typo notetage to <flight> # 2012-11-30 - Version 1.5 - can set equip/skill/actor requirements to fly # - fixed talking and trying to fly/land bug # - added script calls to force takeoff and land # 2012-11-14 - Version 1.4 - can no longer land on same-as-player events # 2012-11-13 - Version 1.3 - another bug fix, priority wasn't above when fly. # 2012-11-13 - Version 1.2 - another bug fix, making vehicle speed change. # 2012-11-13 - Version 1.1 - fixed bug where could board vehicles while flying. # 2012-11-13 - Version 1.0 - release #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # This script allows the player to gain the power of flight and land/takeoff # whenever they want to. (Designed for use with NO followers.) #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # INSTRUCTIONS: # Read the setup options below and set it up as desired. #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # SCRIPT CALLS: #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # # flying? # return true or false. Use in conditional branch if ACTIVATE_EVENTS # # is set to true in the settings below # # $game_player.force_land # script call to force player to land # $game_player.force_takeoff # script call to force player to take off # #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # NOTETAG ACTORS / EQUIPS / SKILLS: #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # # <flight> # if REQUIREMENTS = true, then the leader requires a notetag on # # them, one of their equips or a skill they know. # #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# ($imported ||= {})["Galvs_Superman_Ability"] = true module Galv_Superman #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # SCRIPT SETUP OPTIONS #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# ENABLE_SWITCH = 1 # Can only fly when this switch is ON REQUIREMENTS = true # Leader requires actor/equip/skill <fly> tag # false = dont need to tag anything to fly SPEED_BONUS = 1 # Speed increases by this number when flying. BUTTON = :X # Button to press to fly and land. :X is "a" key. FLY_EXTENSION = "_fly" # Character set for when actor is flying. If your # actor uses "Actor1.png" then you must have a file # called "Actor1_fly.png" if this extenstion is set # to "_fly". The actor must be in the same position # in both charsets. ACTIVATE_EVENTS = true # If true, can still activate events as normal. # If false, will work like airship does, unable to # activate events until landed. #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # END SCRIPT SETUP OPTIONS #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# ##########Here comes the patch############################ MAX_FLY_TIME = 10 #SET HOW LONG CAN A PLAYER FLY FLY_CD = 5 #SET HOW LONG PLAYER MUST WAIT AFTER EACH FLY ####################################################### end class RPG::BaseItem def flight if @flight.nil? if @note =~ /<flight>/i @flight = true else @flight = false end end @flight end end # RPG::BaseItem class Scene_Map < Scene_Base alias galv_superman_map_initialize initialize def initialize galv_superman_map_initialize end alias galv_superman_map_update_scene update_scene def update_scene galv_superman_map_update_scene $game_player.take_off if $game_player.taking_off $game_player.land if $game_player.landing #########HERE COMES SOME HACK#################### if $game_player.must_land $game_player.force_land end ################################################# end end # Scene_Map < Scene_Base class Game_Player < Game_Character attr_accessor :through attr_accessor :altitude attr_accessor :step_anime attr_accessor :move_speed attr_accessor :priority_type attr_accessor :in_air attr_accessor :taking_off attr_accessor :landing ########HERE COMES THE PATCH######### attr_accessor :last_fly_end_time attr_accessor :last_fly_start_time def must_land return self.last_fly_start_time < Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate - Galv_Superman::MAX_FLY_TIME end #################################### alias galv_superman_player_initialize initialize def initialize galv_superman_player_initialize @altitude = 0 @in_air = false #########HERE COMES THE PATCH############ @last_fly_start_time = 0 @last_fly_end_time = 0 ######################################## end alias galv_superman_player_refresh refresh def refresh # stuff here galv_superman_player_refresh end alias galv_superman_player_move_by_input move_by_input def move_by_input galv_superman_player_move_by_input if Input.trigger?(Galv_Superman::BUTTON) && !@taking_off && !@landing return if !$game_switches[Galv_Superman::ENABLE_SWITCH] return if !$game_player.can_fly? || !$game_player.normal_walk? || $game_map.interpreter.running? if @in_air return if !$game_map.airship_land_ok?($game_player.x, $game_player.y) || !blocking_event? force_land else force_takeoff end end end def blocking_event? $game_map.events_xy($game_player.x, $game_player.y).each do |event| return false if event.priority_type == 1 end return true end def force_land ##################HERE COMES THE TIMER################# self.last_fly_end_time = Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate ###################################################### $game_player.move_speed -= Galv_Superman::SPEED_BONUS @in_air = false $game_player.through = false @landing = true end def force_takeoff ##################HERE COMES THE CD CHECK############# if self.last_fly_end_time >= Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate - Galv_Superman::FLY_CD #YOU SHALL NOT FLY WHEN IT'S ON CD return end ##################HERE COMES THE TIMER################# self.last_fly_start_time = Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate ###################################################### $game_system.menu_disabled = true $game_player.step_anime = true actor = $game_party.leader actor.set_graphic(actor.character_name + Galv_Superman::FLY_EXTENSION, actor.character_index, actor.face_name, actor.face_index) @in_air = true $game_player.through = true $game_player.priority_type = 2 @taking_off = true $game_player.refresh end def take_off $game_player.altitude += 1 if $game_player.altitude >= 32 $game_player.altitude = 32 $game_player.move_speed += Galv_Superman::SPEED_BONUS @taking_off = false end end def land $game_player.altitude -= 1 if $game_player.altitude <= 0 $game_player.altitude = 0 actor = $game_party.leader actor.set_graphic(actor.character_name.chomp(Galv_Superman::FLY_EXTENSION), actor.character_index, actor.face_name, actor.face_index) $game_player.refresh $game_system.menu_disabled = false $game_player.step_anime = false $game_player.priority_type = 1 @landing = false end end def can_fly? # Check switch return true if !Galv_Superman::REQUIREMENTS # Check actor return true if $data_actors[$game_party.leader.id].flight # Check actor's skills $game_party.leader.skills.each do |s| return true if s.flight end # Check equips no_equips = $game_party.leader.equips.count no_equips.times { |i| if $game_party.leader.equips[i] != nil return true if $game_party.leader.equips[i].flight end } return false end def screen_y super - @altitude end alias galv_superman_in_airship? in_airship? def in_airship? if !Galv_Superman::ACTIVATE_EVENTS @vehicle_type == :airship || @altitude > 0 else galv_superman_in_airship? end end alias galv_superman_player_get_on_vehicle get_on_vehicle def get_on_vehicle return if @altitude > 0 galv_superman_player_get_on_vehicle end end # Game_Player < Game_Character class Spriteset_Map alias galv_superman_update_shadow update_shadow def update_shadow if $game_player.altitude > 0 player = $game_player @shadow_sprite.x = player.screen_x @shadow_sprite.y = player.screen_y + player.altitude @shadow_sprite.opacity = player.altitude * 8 @shadow_sprite.update else galv_superman_update_shadow end end end # Spriteset_Map class Game_Interpreter def flying? $game_player.altitude > 0 end end # Game_Interpreter

CoGDork

That's Me!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'll test it out and if it works I'll def wishlist your game :)

CoGDork

That's Me!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Patch sadly does not work, char just freezes on pressing fly button

orochi2k

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hmm... the script does not like me to call "force_landing" thus, superman just crashed into the ground and stuck there.

It may work this time.

#------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # Galv's Superman Ability #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # For: RPGMAKER VX ACE # Version 1.5 #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # 2014-09-24 - Version 1.5 - fixed <fly> typo notetage to <flight> # 2012-11-30 - Version 1.5 - can set equip/skill/actor requirements to fly # - fixed talking and trying to fly/land bug # - added script calls to force takeoff and land # 2012-11-14 - Version 1.4 - can no longer land on same-as-player events # 2012-11-13 - Version 1.3 - another bug fix, priority wasn't above when fly. # 2012-11-13 - Version 1.2 - another bug fix, making vehicle speed change. # 2012-11-13 - Version 1.1 - fixed bug where could board vehicles while flying. # 2012-11-13 - Version 1.0 - release #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # This script allows the player to gain the power of flight and land/takeoff # whenever they want to. (Designed for use with NO followers.) #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # INSTRUCTIONS: # Read the setup options below and set it up as desired. #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # SCRIPT CALLS: #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # # flying? # return true or false. Use in conditional branch if ACTIVATE_EVENTS # # is set to true in the settings below # # $game_player.force_land # script call to force player to land # $game_player.force_takeoff # script call to force player to take off # #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # NOTETAG ACTORS / EQUIPS / SKILLS: #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # # <flight> # if REQUIREMENTS = true, then the leader requires a notetag on # # them, one of their equips or a skill they know. # #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# ($imported ||= {})["Galvs_Superman_Ability"] = true module Galv_Superman #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # SCRIPT SETUP OPTIONS #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# ENABLE_SWITCH = 1 # Can only fly when this switch is ON REQUIREMENTS =true # Leader requires actor/equip/skill <fly> tag # false = dont need to tag anything to fly SPEED_BONUS = 1 # Speed increases by this number when flying. BUTTON = :X # Button to press to fly and land. :X is "a" key. FLY_EXTENSION = "_fly" # Character set for when actor is flying. If your # actor uses "Actor1.png" then you must have a file # called "Actor1_fly.png" if this extenstion is set # to "_fly". The actor must be in the same position # in both charsets. ACTIVATE_EVENTS = true # If true, can still activate events as normal. # If false, will work like airship does, unable to # activate events until landed. #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# # END SCRIPT SETUP OPTIONS #------------------------------------------------------------------------------# ##########Here comes the patch############################ MAX_FLY_TIME = 10 #SET HOW LONG CAN A PLAYER FLY FLY_CD = 5 #SET HOW LONG PLAYER MUST WAIT AFTER EACH FLY ####################################################### end class RPG::BaseItem def flight if @flight.nil? if @note =~ /<flight>/i @flight = true else @flight = false end end @flight end end # RPG::BaseItem class Scene_Map < Scene_Base alias galv_superman_map_initialize initialize def initialize galv_superman_map_initialize end alias galv_superman_map_update_scene update_scene def update_scene galv_superman_map_update_scene $game_player.take_off if $game_player.taking_off $game_player.land if $game_player.landing #########HERE COMES SOME HACK#################### if $game_player.must_land and $game_player.altitude > 0 $game_player.land end ################################################# end end # Scene_Map < Scene_Base class Game_Player < Game_Character attr_accessor :through attr_accessor :altitude attr_accessor :step_anime attr_accessor :move_speed attr_accessor :priority_type attr_accessor :in_air attr_accessor :taking_off attr_accessor :landing ########HERE COMES THE PATCH######### attr_accessor :last_fly_end_time attr_accessor :last_fly_start_time def must_land return self.last_fly_start_time < Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate - Galv_Superman::MAX_FLY_TIME end #################################### alias galv_superman_player_initialize initialize def initialize galv_superman_player_initialize @altitude = 0 @in_air = false #########HERE COMES THE PATCH############ @last_fly_start_time = 0 @last_fly_end_time = 0 ######################################## end alias galv_superman_player_refresh refresh def refresh # stuff here galv_superman_player_refresh end alias galv_superman_player_move_by_input move_by_input def move_by_input galv_superman_player_move_by_input if Input.trigger?(Galv_Superman::BUTTON) && !@taking_off && !@landing return if !$game_switches[Galv_Superman::ENABLE_SWITCH] return if !$game_player.can_fly? || !$game_player.normal_walk? || $game_map.interpreter.running? if @in_air return if !$game_map.airship_land_ok?($game_player.x, $game_player.y) || !blocking_event? force_land else force_takeoff end end end def blocking_event? $game_map.events_xy($game_player.x, $game_player.y).each do |event| return false if event.priority_type == 1 end return true end def force_land ##################HERE COMES THE TIMER################# self.last_fly_end_time = Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate ###################################################### $game_player.move_speed -= Galv_Superman::SPEED_BONUS @in_air = false $game_player.through = false @landing = true end def force_takeoff ##################HERE COMES THE CD CHECK############# if self.last_fly_end_time >= Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate - Galv_Superman::FLY_CD #YOU SHALL NOT FLY WHEN IT'S ON CD return end ##################HERE COMES THE TIMER################# self.last_fly_start_time = Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate ###################################################### $game_system.menu_disabled = true $game_player.step_anime = true actor = $game_party.leader actor.set_graphic(actor.character_name + Galv_Superman::FLY_EXTENSION, actor.character_index, actor.face_name, actor.face_index) @in_air = true $game_player.through = true $game_player.priority_type = 2 @taking_off = true $game_player.refresh end def take_off $game_player.altitude += 1 if $game_player.altitude >= 32 $game_player.altitude = 32 $game_player.move_speed += Galv_Superman::SPEED_BONUS @taking_off = false end end def land $game_player.altitude -= 1 if $game_player.altitude <= 0 $game_player.altitude = 0 actor = $game_party.leader actor.set_graphic(actor.character_name.chomp(Galv_Superman::FLY_EXTENSION), actor.character_index, actor.face_name, actor.face_index) $game_player.refresh $game_system.menu_disabled = false $game_player.step_anime = false $game_player.priority_type = 1 @landing = false ########PATCH### $game_player.last_fly_end_time = Graphics.frame_count / Graphics.frame_rate #################### end end def can_fly? # Check switch return true if !Galv_Superman::REQUIREMENTS # Check actor return true if $data_actors[$game_party.leader.id].flight # Check actor's skills $game_party.leader.skills.each do |s| return true if s.flight end # Check equips no_equips = $game_party.leader.equips.count no_equips.times { |i| if $game_party.leader.equips[i] != nil return true if $game_party.leader.equips[i].flight end } return false end def screen_y super - @altitude end alias galv_superman_in_airship? in_airship? def in_airship? if !Galv_Superman::ACTIVATE_EVENTS @vehicle_type == :airship || @altitude > 0 else galv_superman_in_airship? end end alias galv_superman_player_get_on_vehicle get_on_vehicle def get_on_vehicle return if @altitude > 0 galv_superman_player_get_on_vehicle end end # Game_Player < Game_Character class Spriteset_Map alias galv_superman_update_shadow update_shadow def update_shadow if $game_player.altitude > 0 player = $game_player @shadow_sprite.x = player.screen_x @shadow_sprite.y = player.screen_y + player.altitude @shadow_sprite.opacity = player.altitude * 8 @shadow_sprite.update else galv_superman_update_shadow end end end # Spriteset_Map class Game_Interpreter def flying? $game_player.altitude > 0 end end # Game_Interpreter

Last edited:

orochi2k

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Yeah, I think it works now

Attachments

• Project87.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 5

CoGDork

That's Me!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Works perfectly! What should I credit you as?

orochi2k

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Here is my weird term of use: :kaojoy:
Just credit me as "orochi2k" in your game or sell your soul to me by wishlist my game or bring a victim to sacrifice their soul to me by forcing them to wishlist my game or just buy my game when it's released.
Do any one of the deeds above that you feel is the least evil, and that is enough. :kaojoy:
But, I really wish you will do all of them. :kaojoy:

CoGDork

That's Me!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sorry to bother you again, but I found a bug in the script. After a short amount of time of just walking, all movement freezes.

orochi2k

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
:kaoswt2: I tried to walk for about 5 minutes, click "a" to fly up, and land a few times in that "Project 87" attachment. But, it didn't freeze. Thus, I may need a bit more information about how to reproduce the freeze. (Please try to do it in "Project 87" to isolate the possible script conflicts.)

Last edited:

CoGDork

That's Me!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well it's definitely a script conflict. When I remove it from my game, the freezing doesn't happen, but when I play the one with just that script no freezing happens at all. I've got virtually all of Yanfly's Ace scripts, but I don't know which ones might be causing the conflict here. As a scripter, what sort of scripts should I look for in terms of conflict (i.e., what sort of changes to the vanilla game from another script might conflict)?

orochi2k

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
If it's a movement freeze.
Then, maybe check Game_Player first, maybe something inside "move_by_input" to see if a "return" in this function somehow blocks other scripts from working.
Comment them out one by one to see if freezes still happen. (Meanwhile, it may have other weird issues caused by this debug process itself.)
But, that may be still too hard to tell.

And...yes, script conflict is one of the biggest problems that can cause headaches. :kaoswt2:

CoGDork

That's Me!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's not in Game_player. I took your advice, but it still froze.

orochi2k

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
:kaoswt2: I rarely use other people's scripts. Thus, I have no idea what's in Yanfly's script.
But, if it is a conflict. Then, it's likely caused by a function they both put code in.
To find out which one, can be very tedious...
It can...potentially be anything.

CoGDork

That's Me!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Okay, the issue definitely lies with your patch. I replaced your version with the original one of Galv's script and it all worked fine.

orochi2k

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
According to what we know so far:
1, A script conflict is causing a freeze.
2, The freeze only appears after the new code is added.
3, Most parts of the new code are using existed methods that are already in this script.
4, Only Graphics.frame_count and Graphics.frame_rate are the new elements to this script.

That makes me wonder... if other scripts by any chance changed either Graphics.frame_count or Graphics.frame_rate...

But, that's not something people will usually do...

I may need a project that can reproduce this issue so that I can check the other scripts inside the project as well.

Also, information about how to reproduce it will also be very useful. (Things such as... does the freeze always happen after a certain sequence of operation? How long before freeze?)

And some other things that may need to check:
1, Describe "Freeze", can the character turn around? can the character fly? Or...does the character just don't react to any input?
2, Is the character landed on a tile that is not passable before any freeze happens? (This seems does not matter.)
3, Are you using the script that is copied from "Project 87" (This may sound stupid, but...it is possible for some weird reasons that the script post in the thread may have some difference with the one in the project... )
4, Try removing this part of the code to see if it is the reason that causes frezee.
if $game_player.must_land and $game_player.altitude > 0 $game_player.land end
If it is...then, your other script is...actually in conflict with the original code's "flying?" function...
If that's the case...we will figure out a solution.

I'm trying to pin down all possibilities.
But, it's not going to be easy as I cannot reproduce the issue from my side...

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"
Going to start a new project today. OMG, it will be on RPGMaker MV. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pirata12