- Oct 1, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Actor Equip Items - Version 1.5
RPG Maker MV Plugin
Players will have to plan what items they take into battle when their actors can only use items from their own pockets.
This plugin changes it so each actor is able to equip/hold a certain amount of items.
In battle, actors only have access to the items that they currently have equipped. Outside of battle the party inventory works as usual.
A new scene can be added to the menu for the player to equip items to their actors.
- Items can have different stack sizes per slot
- Item Equips are restricted to actors who have the feature to equip the correct Armor Type
- Includes script calls to manually add and remove items from actor slots
How To Use
- Copy the "GALV_ActorEquipItems.js" file into your project's /js/plugins/ folder.
- Activate plugin using the 'Plugin Manager'
- Read the help file and examine the demo to learn how it works.
Get it here
Credit and Thanks
Free to use in any RPG Maker MV project including commercial. Please credit "Galv".
2017-05-27 - Version 1.5 - fixed a bug where non-consumable items would get consumed in battle
2016-07-14 - Version 1.4 - fixed a bug that prevented using items from pockets in battle while there was none of that item in party inventory
2016-05-07 - Version 1.3 - fixed a compatibility issue with Yanfly's Equip Core
2016-05-06 - Version 1.2 - fixed a mistake that caused crash in main item scene. Fixed some items not being able to be used in actor item scene
2016-05-05 - Version 1.1 - release