RMMZ

Animated Battleback - Version 1.0
RPG Maker MV Plugin
Galv

Introduction
Frame by frame battleback animation.

Screenshot

Features
Can use battleback graphics that contain multiple frames to cycle through for animation. I advise using sparingly as the files can become quite large and add a lot to loading times if too many frames are used (a precaching plugin might be worth looking into if that is the case).
The upper battleback and lower battleback can be mixed together with animated or not animated backgrounds.

How to Use
- Copy the "GALV_AnimatedBattleback.js" file into your project's /js/plugins/ folder.
- Activate plugin using the 'Plugin Manager'
- Read the help file and examine the demo to learn how it works and how animated battleback images should look

Plugin
Get it here

Credit and Thanks
- Galv

Terms
Free to use in any RPG Maker MV project including commercial. Please credit "Galv". :)

Updates
2016-08-29 - Version 1.0 - release

Last edited by a moderator:

lonewolph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
The background is animating  properly, but its repeating underneath. My images are the same size as my resolution

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Can you make them bigger? The default images are a bit larger than the resolution, too

lonewolph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Yes that fixed it. Would it be possible for you to make this compatible with Moghunter Battleback EX? It stops working when I use his plugin as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event
The Ace attorney series are so great games... But at the same time such a travesty.
Made a video showcasing a plugin (by Lanza) that adds 5 more weather effects to our MV games. :LZYsmile: Namely:
Ash-dust,
bloodrain,
Cherry Blossom Petals,
Hail,
and bubbles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takufy