- Oct 1, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Animated Menu Cursor - Version 1.6
RPG Maker MV Plugin
A simple one - for menu commands not the mouse!
Use an animated image to display next to your menu commands. Settings include tweaking it's location, animation speed, frames, command indents, etc.
How To Use
- Copy the "GALV_CursorImage.js" file into your project's /js/plugins/ folder.
- Copy the "WindowCursor.png" file into your project's /img/system/ folder (or make your own!)
- Activate plugin using the 'Plugin Manager'
- Read the help file and examine the demo to learn how it works.
Get it here
Credit and Thanks
- MV button graphic was used for demo cursor
Free to use in any RPG Maker MV project including commercial. Please credit "Galv".
2016-08-10 - Version 1.6 - cursor hid in yanfly battle status window. Updated to work with MV1.3 changes
2016-06-13 - Version 1.4 - removed cursor from shop plugin number windows
2016-06-11 - Version 1.3 - removed cursor from number input window. Fixed indent in default battle status window
2016-05-12 - Version 1.2 - required image will now not be removed with "exclude unused images" deployment option.
2016-04-11 - Version 1.1 - fixed a display bug in initially inactive windows
2016-04-02 - Version 1.0 - release
Last edited by a moderator: