Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Galv, I am not sure if it is appropriate to ask. I do not see the dev makes the floating or flying character plugin for MZ. My question is do you planing to port this plugin to MZ?

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This plugin has been ported to MZ

Or if you mean my Superman Ability plugin? It's on my list to port.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Galv, thank you. That is what I mean. I look though and miss it. Thank you for porting it. :rswt

wushi17ie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi @Galv , thanks for this great plugin, it really helped me a lot.
However I have one (and only one) problem using this plugin: it doesn't seem to work for events with conditions. In other words, if an event (with sprite, with "<shadow>" note) doesn't show up when first entering the map, then later even if conditions match for it to show, it won't have shadow. I can reliably reproduce this issue.
Could you please help take a look? Really appreciate your time. Thanks!

wushi17ie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi @Galv , I tried to look into your script and fix the problem myself but unfortunately I couldn't manage to figure it out...

I know you're probably busy with all other things, but in case I didn't explain it clearly last time, I've attached a short video showing the problem:

As you can see, after the event hides and reappears, the shadow doesn't show. I expect it to show because the same event and same event page, and sometimes in my game I need a character to appear only under certain conditions.

Let me know if you can reproduce, or how I can help you diagnose the problem!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.
New profile picture! This time, it's representative of my current project.
I suddenly feel like making a game for little kids: a pointless sandbox of cute animals, silly collectibles, and random mini games.
Anyone else just like, not bother to make games themed around specific holidays? I know I won't get them done in time for it to make sense.
time to enter the playtest dimension

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heretoga