Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there boss 

Does this plugin have a script call which allows us to change the busts of party members in game ? Be handy for changing class's etc ? Thanks :)

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The busts are based on their face image. You can use an event command to change the face image and it would then use a different bust.

Maronius

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hi everyone, just wanted to know if somebody made an edit of this great plugin to change the font size for name, hp etc. individually?

Sabert25

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello. I hope im not too late for a reply. I found a problem with the basic RPG Maker MV command for disabling the menu access in a event.
If you disable this menu access the plugin will ignore it and keeps having access if pressing ESC.

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't believe this plugin touches that functionality and I cannot replicate that.
I recommend testing in a fresh project or the plugin demo.

rue669

RueToYou
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I use this plugin and disable the menu at the start of the game and it works like a charm.

Ps. Thanks galv

DoctorArtist

Time Splicer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Heya, Galv. Question for you.
In the VXAce version of this script, it was rather easy to go into the code and tinker to get a shorter bust selection. Not shorter bust, but make the border around the selection of the bust shorter.
I've been trying to work my head around it, but I just can't figure it out for the MV version. Any suggestions on what to alter or what line to look for?
(Long story short, I use custom backgrounds for each menu scene, and the selection window is too tall for the top border I've drawn out, so that's why.)

Andhika

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How much the bust image size suppose to? Cause when I try to make my own bust image and use it in my project, the image is so huge...

Can you tell me how much the ideal size for bust image in this plug in?

Switz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone else using multiple rows have bust images of 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc rows not loading images so they won't show when you go to their page? You need to scroll back up and then down again for images to show finally.

Ryuk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone else using multiple rows have bust images of 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc rows not loading images so they won't show when you go to their page? You need to scroll back up and then down again for images to show finally.
Yeah, but it's only for the first time, after it load normaly ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm a bit conflicted. One the one hand, it's quite visually cool to make bodies of water that the player can interact with by going into it. However obscuring the player character from a gameplay perspective is pretty bad. Hmm... There's the option to make the area around the player visible, but then that kind of defeats the purpose of submerging them. :unsure:
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Another two plugins done! One being an on map grid inventory.
busy with my newborn child, can't even touch pc at all ;_;
Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 6 Starts NOW! Let's map some caves!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lavos