Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I haven't heard of a plugin not showing up. Are you sure you put it in the correct folder?
YourProjectName/js/plugins/

And are you sure you're editing that project and not another one?

Stylish_Boi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wait nevermind, sorry I was dumb, I forgot you had to edit the plugin manually on the plugin gestion and that it wasn't going to appear by itself, sorry :(

EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey @Galv , not sure if you're still around, but I have a question.

I use this plugin extensively, but my version is from 2018.

Did you ever fix it so mouse control works properly when the game is zoomed in? My game currently has an issue where on zoomed-in maps, the position that the mouse registers a "click" on the map isn't correct; I believe it moves to where the click would've been if the camera was zoomed out instead.

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
No, sorry - I haven't. I didn't really think of using it as permanently zoomed while moving. I'll add it to my to-do list to try and figure out.

EthanFox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, sorry - I haven't. I didn't really think of using it as permanently zoomed while moving. I'll add it to my to-do list to try and figure out.

Thanks! Obviously it's just a request; just I have a few members of my community who tend to use mouse control (I never use it personally) so we didn't notice it until quite recently.

Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Heroes Of Equilibrium
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, has your plug been updated, or stopped in version 2.0?

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Latest version is 2.0.

Maycon Gama Ribeiro

Heroes Of Equilibrium
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I use it in my game, I think it's amazing the effect it has, thanks. I was curious if you intend to make another plug in, or maybe update this one, allowing fixed zoom during the game, this is perfect in a resolution of 1280x720, have you thought about that?

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
No plans to change this, sorry.

Zelune

Sleepy and Tired
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
When I use the plugin command: ''Wait for camera'' it takes forever no matter the scroll speed.
Do you know what can I do since I can't use vanilla's scroll map with the plugin on?

ps: I'm using zoom at 1.8 fulltime because my game is 1920x1080

EDIT:
I solved by myself! I had another event running on parallel on the same map using the same plugin, so that caused conflict between both events. lol

Last edited:

Zelune

Sleepy and Tired
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey! I'm using Galv Cam Control 1.7 for MZ and when I use the zoom feature, some sprites wrongly change their size, causing some ''pixel leaking'' like this example:

Screenshot_2.png
(side of the first chest and above the last two characters head)

Without the zooming everything seems fine, but since my game is 1920x1080, playing without zooming in is very weird because of the camera distance.

any solution?

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Unfortunately, no. It uses the default MZ zoom function, I was hoping it would be fixed in an update.

Zelune

Sleepy and Tired
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Unfortunately, no. It uses the default MZ zoom function, I was hoping it would be fixed in an update.
Oh, I understand.

Could you adapt some of ScSWinter's zoom plugin code into yours?
(I don't know if it's unethical or something, but since both are awesome free plugins made for the good of our community, I thought that would be possible)

His plugin solve that leaking pixels issue, but unfortunately on his plugin the camera is always ''free'' on the map edges when zoomed.

So both plugins are great and if it were combined would be the perfect RMMZ zoom plugin :)
Any chance of something like this happening?

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Will this work in MZ?

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm using this plugin in MZ!
ok good. One more question, if i used this to put a bunch of floors and rooms onto one map, would having a big map like that cause the file to be too big or to be too laggy? I have a scene were i need the music to be constant

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm tempted to leave the Fight/Escape choice in the Boss Battle submission and make Escape pop up Nedry from Jurassic Park: "Uh uh unh!"
Is it weird that i feel overwhelmed from reading codes that i wrote few months ago? Lol.

I dont even know where to continue!:hsad:
Ami
Gosh,I want to Play this Game Again one more again!

Seeing my Own Character & Kannono Once Again!
Tales_of_the_World_Radiant_Mythology_3_JPN_PSP-Coverart.jpg
I've been a bit to depressed to get work done on the game lately. Don't worry, I'll be okay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bobbestro