First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Character Animations
RPG Maker MZ Plugin
Galv

Introduction
Additional idle, walk, run and jump animations for characters on the map.

Features
Makes actors use their own charactersheet and changes their graphic to different characters for when they are idle, walking, running or jumping.
You can also set a common event to run after the player is idle for a set amount of time.
Events can also use this system if desired.

How to Use
- Copy the "GALV_CharacterAnimationsMZ.js" file into your project's /js/plugins/ folder.
- Activate plugin using the 'Plugin Manager'
- Read the 'HELP' documentation (also found in plugin manager) for more details and try the demo if you don't understand.
- You will need to make or find your own custom charactersets

Plugin
Get it here

Credit and Thanks
- Galv

Terms
Free to use in any RPG Maker MZ project including commercial. Please credit "Galv".
:)

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Fixed a bug with the idle common event ticking down even when events are happening

Kino

EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome work Galv!

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Updated to version 1.2 - added the option to be able to use default characterset for vehicles (so they don't require the full idle/walk/sprint characterset).

jai2016

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Galv,
Really appreciate the time and effort you're making plug ins for MZ now. Just a request, are you planning to do your jumping plug in from MV to MZ also?
Thanks.

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I plan to port all my MV plugins to MZ. Doing it in my own time, so no timeframe on when they'll be done.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not sure if it's true (and I won't judge or blame anyone if it is, really), but I heard from confident sources that you guys (and girls) really really like to
How is this new year for everyone? Hope you are well. Still deep in Covid in the US. Its like a vampire and refuses to die with even more strains. I need some holy water to kill it with.
in my game, what's known as HeadSpace is combining with the real world...
oh looks like the forums updated while I wasn't looking and we can put a banner now. Neat!
Treating this as a devlog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tigraroe