First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Character Animations
RPG Maker MZ Plugin
Galv

Introduction
Additional idle, walk, run and jump animations for characters on the map.

Features
Makes actors use their own charactersheet and changes their graphic to different characters for when they are idle, walking, running or jumping.
You can also set a common event to run after the player is idle for a set amount of time.
Events can also use this system if desired.

How to Use
- Copy the "GALV_CharacterAnimationsMZ.js" file into your project's /js/plugins/ folder.
- Activate plugin using the 'Plugin Manager'
- Read the 'HELP' documentation (also found in plugin manager) for more details and try the demo if you don't understand.
- You will need to make or find your own custom charactersets

Plugin
Get it here

Credit and Thanks
- Galv

Terms
Free to use in any RPG Maker MZ project including commercial. Please credit "Galv".
:)

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Fixed a bug with the idle common event ticking down even when events are happening

Kino

EIS Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome work Galv!

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Updated to version 1.2 - added the option to be able to use default characterset for vehicles (so they don't require the full idle/walk/sprint characterset).

jai2016

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Galv,
Really appreciate the time and effort you're making plug ins for MZ now. Just a request, are you planning to do your jumping plug in from MV to MZ also?
Thanks.

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I plan to port all my MV plugins to MZ. Doing it in my own time, so no timeframe on when they'll be done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My dynamic weather system grows... now with cloud cover influenced by wind speed! (4x playback) (Not final cloud image/map)
Wrote a plugin today that allows you to assign BGM, Battlebacks, and even Battle Entry SE's on a per-troop basis. Introducing a random encounter with a high-pitched Chicken Squeal is worth it all by itself.
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
Asphodelethe wrote on skybluehair's profile.
Hi! I loe your desert NPCs for adding some variety. I've used them in a free game (The Snow Elf on Itch.io) and I'd love to use them in the new game I'm working on, which I hope to release commercially. I'd love your permission if I could have it!

So I figured out how to put words and pictures in the screen transition. It even wipes away from both the top and bottom. The possibilities are endless! :LZSexcite: I'm going to devise secret messages now for them because I'm a terrible wonderful person like that. :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patriciabrown