InkPotion

I've moved accounts! Now RunePotion.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those positions are used for diagonal sprites with my diagonal plugin, so I don't plan to change it for others, sorry.
I recommend using a new spritesheet for climbing.
I see, all good!
Thank you :)

mystic0

Freeman
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Galv, I would really like to use this plugin for the indie game competition. Would that be okay?

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yep, no problem

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Updated to version 1.6 - a bunch of you wanted this plugin to work for events so this is now possible.

microck

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the update ! Can we disable the idle thing ?

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
"The idle thing" ?
Not quite sure what you mean but if it's not in the help file then probably not :)

microck

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I mean disable the idle feature. xD
"if it's not in the help file then probably not": Ok. :)

Ringotaker

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish-English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Going to try this one later!
Thanks n.n

shyuharuna

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there galv! I'm using this plugin and sadly it's not working for me, I use huge character sprite to fit my 720p screen resolution. it just shows half of the character (head to half body) it shows the idle animation though but only shows half the body and when I make it walk it shows only the other half of the character (half body to feet) then it's not showing the walking animation just the idle animation moving. any help?

PS it uses (4 rows and 12 columns for the idle and walk animation)

Last edited:

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It sounds like your charactersheet isn't set up correctly. Make sure to read the documentation carefully and download the demo for hands on examples to learn how it works

Skurge

Archtross Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Are there options for diagonal movement graphics?

Pix3M

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For some reason I cannot figure out how to have the player dash during a move script. They walk. setting _isDashing to true seems to work for events but not players. The demo also does not show me how I can do this

The_Number_M

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry if this counts as "Necroing", but I'd like to ask if this works with larger charsheets? as in twice the size of the ingame one and if it'll still work with everything, as the sprites seem to be weird sizes. Sorry if this is unclear, I'm bad at explaining things lol
Edit:Nevermind I tested it and it worked lol

Last edited:

xizordm

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Français
I have a problem with this Plugin it creates an error with the plugin YEP_EventMorpher it has you a person who had the same problem
1565522908-problem.png

Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi @xizordm , probably you are using galv's spawner plugin togheter with the character animation plugin. Just update GALV's Spawner plugin to version 1.8 and it will be fine.

I would like to take the opportunity and ask if anyone can help me with a problem (@Galv heeelp ó.ò!). When using the Character Animation plugin, if my character goes through doors, it keeps walking on its place. I tried to remove this walking animation but I didn't succeed at all. Is anyone else having this problem?? How can I solve it??

Thanks in advance!

xizordm

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Français
thank you @The_Shieldmaiden for your answer but it has not solved the problem. galv's spawner plugin and YEP_EventMorpher are not in conflict. the problem comes from Galv's Character Animations but thanks for your help

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't understand how this works. I made a complete character sheet with i/w/d but I could not use that because the sheet just goes through all the animations when I start the game. I tried using separate idle walk run sheets for each of the 3 characters but it's stuck in idle. I have no idea how to do this. Any help would be appreciated

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
DonavanMain%(8).pngThis is the character sheet I am using. I have it set as 8 frame %(8) for some reason it will not work properly i have tried it with and without the $. I have also split it up into 3 separate sheets. No luck

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So I figured out that in some way or fashion Visustellas Events Move Core is conflicting with this plugin. It only works when I turn Events move core plugin off. Not sure why.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My mom is finally coming home tonight! In the meantime, Wishful Wanda is back in production.
SA51K_SHADER_IDLE.gifZombie is not the only thing people turned into in this town. There is also something else here. Something has many different names in history, the plague, the black oil, the purity, the filth. And now, it's called the shade.
(Maybe too much X-File reference. :kaojoy:)
Thanks, google for putting together a random pixel art Olympics game in your logo that puts everything I've ever done to shame in pretty much every aspect. ;)
Chizuru
chizuru.png

anyway, i just recovered from Covid.
Work's been delayed for a month but now i'm back drawing again.
Ah yes i learned how to make name boxes Im now profeshonal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bagy