MRColourblock

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Hey Guys,

I just started mkaing a game called Rorrim and, as you might have already guessed, it contains a lot of mirrors. I'm using Galv's Character Effects for the mirror and it worked fine, till I made a bigger Room than 17x13. The problem is that the Parallax is moving so it looks the the floor in the mirror moves to the left/right. Is there anyway to fix this, like making a bigger parallax for the map? If not, could you suggest me another good script for mirrors? Looking  forward to your answers.

Have a colourful day,

MRColourblock

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Parallaxes that are meant to move with the player need a parallax locking script.

Last edited by a moderator:

MRColourblock

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Ok, sorry for posting it wrong. But thanks for the answer, I'm using Yanfly's script now. This thread can be closed now :D

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The black rose maiden! :kaopride:
vmTLAk8.jpg

Character: Aki Izayoi from Yugioh 5Ds.
Took some trial and error, but I managed to create "visuals" for underground dig path regions.
Couldn't sleep at all so I started working on the topmost deck. I've had to make several deviations from the Imperator/Berengaria's deck-plans to accommodate MV's movement, but 100% accuracy was never my intention.
Still no name for the poor ship...:kaodes:
Screenshot-2022-06-25-053308.png
ScreenShot_6_24_2022_9_20_7.png
Here's Mike when you get a preemptive strike in battle. There's another one for when an enemy sneaks up on you too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imagecollector77