- Oct 1, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Character Frames - Version 1.2
RPG Maker MV Plugin
It's been done before, but I created this one for compatibility with some of my own plugins.
Enables you to use charactersets that have more than the default 3 frames per character.
- Specify frames per sheet by adding %(x) to the filename.
- Frames play in 1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4 order instead of default 1-2-3-2-1 order.
How to Use
- Copy the "GALV_CharacterFrames.js" file into your project's /js/plugins/ folder.
- Activate plugin using the 'Plugin Manager'
- Read the help file to see how it works. Examine the demo if you don't understand.
A normal charactersheet is 4 characters across with 3 frames each: 12 columns.
A normal charactersheet is 2 characters down with 4 directions each. 8 rows.
If your new sheet uses more frames, for example 5 frames each...
4 characters across with 5 frames each: 20 columns
(same amount of rows as this plugin doesn't change that).
Get it here
Credit and Thanks
Free to use in any RPG Maker MV project including commercial. Please credit "Galv".
2015-01-17 - Version 1.2 - Fixed a bug displaying characters in menus
2015-12-15 - Version 1.1 - Added a way to modify how fast frames display
2015-12-12 - Version 1.0 - Release
Last edited by a moderator: