First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Galv's Crit States - Version 1.0
RPG Maker MV Plugin
Galv

Introduction
States and critical hits. Not sure why it wasn't a default thing.

Screenshot

Features

Set up weapons, skills or battlers to apply states to the enemy or themselves when a critical hit or a miss happens during battle.

How to Use
- Copy the "Galv_CritStates.js" file into your project's /js/plugins/ folder.
- Activate plugin using the 'Plugin Manager'
- Read the help file and examine the demo to learn how it works

Plugin
Get it here

Credit and Thanks
- Galv

Terms
Free to use in any RPG Maker MV project including commercial. Please credit "Galv". :)

Updates

2016-09-29 - Version 1.0 - Release 

Doktor_Q

I'm not a real doktor, but I am a real Q
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was wondering why this wasn't a thing, too! Have you thought of adding a "state" tag, too? For example, a buff that grants your attacks stun on crit could use that.

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Didn't think about that - that's a good idea

fallenlorelei

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Didn't think about that - that's a good idea
Hi Galv! I realize I'm posting 2 years after the fact, but I was wondering if you've considered adding this functionality?

I have a State that reduces user hit rate, but I'm trying to "count" how many times they miss. With your plugin, I wanted to put the notetag on the original state that lowers hit rate, that then adds a "counting" state (with yanfly custom apply effects) whenever they miss. But it seems I can't add the notetag on the state - oof.

Otherwise, is there a way to add conditionals to the notetag? "Add state x when miss IF user has state x"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

suspended on twitter for calling an ahole an ahole & appealing the tweet; furious at myself for being even slightly upset with my suspension: oh no, you've been temporarily banned from hell. GET OVER IT, me.
how can you download the tiles from a forum post here? HELP
That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.< I think I might need to ask help for this.
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CecilGP