- Oct 1, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Custom Title - Version 1.4
RPG Maker MV Plugin
Make your title screen more unique.
This plugin provides settings to change the appearance of the default title screen. Features such as:
– Title color, position, font
– Command menu windowskin, position, size, text color and font
– Add as many animated sprites to the screen as desired that can loop and play database animations
– Add as many moving parallaxes to the screen as desired
– Enable a “press start” option to require player to press a key before menu appears
How To Use
- Copy the "GALV_CustomTitle.js" file into your project's /js/plugins/ folder.
- Activate plugin using the 'Plugin Manager'
- Read the help file and examine the demo to learn how it works.
Get it here
Credit and Thanks
Free to use in any RPG Maker MV project including commercial. Please credit "Galv".
2016-08-15 - Version 1.4 - fixed a bug where clicking/touching wouldn't count as "pressing start"
2016-08-10 - Version 1.3 - fixed issues discovered in MV 1.3 update
2016-07-07 - Version 1.2 - bug fix when no sprites in settings
2016-06-13 - Version 1.0 - release
Last edited by a moderator: