RMMZ

Custom Title - Version 1.4
RPG Maker MV Plugin
Galv

Introduction
Make your title screen more unique.

Screenshot

Features
This plugin provides settings to change the appearance of the default title screen. Features such as:
– Title color, position, font
– Command menu windowskin, position, size, text color and font
– Add as many animated sprites to the screen as desired that can loop and play database animations
– Add as many moving parallaxes to the screen as desired
– Enable a “press start” option to require player to press a key before menu appears

How To Use

- Copy the "GALV_CustomTitle.js" file into your project's /js/plugins/ folder.
- Activate plugin using the 'Plugin Manager'
- Read the help file and examine the demo to learn how it works.

Plugin
Get it here

Credit and Thanks
- Galv

Terms
Free to use in any RPG Maker MV project including commercial. Please credit "Galv". 

Updates

2016-08-15 - Version 1.4 - fixed a bug where clicking/touching wouldn't count as "pressing start"

2016-08-10 - Version 1.3 - fixed issues discovered in MV 1.3 update

2016-07-07 - Version 1.2 - bug fix when no sprites in settings

2016-06-13 - Version 1.0 - release 

Last edited by a moderator:

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Updated to version 1.3 to fix issues in the coincidental MV 1.3 update

EDIT: Updated to 1.4 to fix click/touch issue

Last edited by a moderator:

Volimance

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Very nice, very easy to use, thank you so much!

CHGameMaker

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Galv, just downloaded your Custom Title plugin and I noticed that the "|" symbol isn't really working for me. I don't think this is a bug, but perhaps a lapse in information on my part. There aren't really any videos explaining your latest Custom Title Plugin, so it's difficult to find a solution here. Um, basically, I'm experimenting with your layers settings, I've set a background, and even a "Press Start" image, but in trying to add a scrolling cloud effect, a second layer, it does not allow me to do so. It seems to be looking in the wrong location, as I have assuredly placed it in the right folders, and typed the right name, exactly, but every time I start it up it says the game can't find/load the images. I use the "|" symbol, and from deduction and experimentation, it seems I may be using it wrong, or using the wrong symbol if you've updated it? I'm just running off the help file included with the plugin. Any help from people other than Galv would be well received, and appreciated. Thanks guys.

Edit: For anyone having a similar problem, the answer is in precisely how you space the symbol
(e.g., instead of,

"Example1, 1, 0, 100, 0.1 | Example2, 1, 0, 100, 0.2"

try

"Example1, 1, 0, 100, 0.1 |Example2, 1, 0, 100, 0.2"

And that should fix your problem; spacing is everything my friends).

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
There are examples set up that you can copy exactly from in the demo. Don't use any spaces at all as there are none in the documentation or setup. I should have made that clear in the help file

cedr777

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, Can I request a plugin command that can change the image file, turn off/on the Layer Graphics midway into the game? I want to be able to have a dynamic Layer Graphics as the game goes on (for plot reveals, etc.) similar to what Yanfly’s Dynamic Title Images does. I've tested the two and the two are compatible, YEP_DynamicTitleImages must be below GALV_CustomTitle.js

I am also using your Layer Graphics plugin for parallax mapping, maybe there is a way for it to work for the title screen?

Edit: Here is a video of the game I'm making and what I hope to achieve using your Custom Title plugins and Yanfly's Dynamic Title Images. It would be nice if I can change/turn off the Layer Graphics midway into the game for plot reveals.

Edit: at 0:51 Let's say i'm 30 minutes into the game and decide to save and quit, I go to the title sceen, what I expect to happen is the Layer Graphics(carousel busts image) to be turned off (or maybe replaced by something else)so that the Landscape Backround (changed by Yanfly Dynamic title) will be completely visible.

-sorry for my bad english btw.
and I'm including you in the "Special Thanks" credit page(GALV_RollCredits) since I am using a lot of your plugins.

Edit: I also made a request for this at the JS plugin requests section to inform you.
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/galvs-custom-title-plugin-command-request.106503/

Edit: Just informing that it has been filled, and thanks again for the great plugin!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I will be streaming RPG Maker demos very soon
Not. Enough. TIME.
Ami
--- Cheating ---

Hero: I can't Stand this! (Activate Infinite HP, Stats 999)
Game Police: Hold right there!
Hero: What happened,sir?
Game Police: You're under arrest because Using Cheat in the Game,illegally!
(Handcuffing the Hero)
Hero: Huh???
Game Police: You have the Punishment to Not be in this world: 6 Months
Hero
: (Shocking) WHAT???
Need advice that should be adjusted
Some local cursed and attacked me because I said children should learn copyright....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hade