- Oct 1, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Diagonal Movement - Version 1.3
RPG Maker MV Plugin
I know there are other diagonal movement plugins, but here's another one.
Quite simple - enables player to move diagonally.
- Optional diagonal mouse movement
- Optionally use diagonal charset
How to Use
- Copy the "GALV_DiagonalMovement.js" file into your project's /js/plugins/ folder.
- Activate plugin using the 'Plugin Manager'
- Read the help file to see how it works. Examine the demo if you don't understand.
Get it here
Credit and Thanks
Free to use in any RPG Maker MV project including commercial. Please credit "Galv".
2016-08-27 - Version 1.3 - fixed issue with charset facing in a move route when turning after moving a diagonal
2016-05-17 - Version 1.2 - added ability to disable diagonal movement and option to disallow walking diagonally past any impassable tiles.
2016-02-04 - Version 1.1 - added ability to slow movement speed
2015-12-12 - Version 1.0 - Release
Last edited by a moderator: