Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Event Spawner
RPG Maker MZ Plugin
Galv

Introduction
Spawn new events on a map.

Features
Spawn events from a specified map onto other maps at the location you choose or to a random region tile on the map.
Specify if you need the spawned events to be temporary (disappear when the player leaves the map) or saved (stay on the map forever like a normal event).

How to Use
- Copy the "GALV_EventSpawnerMZ.js" file into your project's /js/plugins/ folder.
- Activate plugin using the 'Plugin Manager'
- Read the 'HELP' documentation (also found in plugin manager) for more details and try the demo if you don't understand.

Plugin
Get it here

Credit and Thanks
- Galv

Terms
Free to use in any RPG Maker MZ project including commercial. Please credit "Galv".
:)

Elgigante94

PROJECT 1
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French, Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Nice script ! Thanks Galv

DigitalWF

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is one of core plugins in my huge mv project. Thank you for porting it to mz so I can continue the project in mz.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for that! Would bo cool to spawn event on X, Y position set by variables.

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Example of using variables in the script call (hopefully I didn't do any mistakes, I didn't test this):
JavaScript:
let x = $gameVariables.value(1); // value of variable id 1
let y = $gameVariables.value(2); // value of variable id 2
Galv.SPAWN.event(eventId,'xy',[x,y],'all',true);

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Updated to 1.1 – fixed a crash when an animation was playing on an event while it is unspawned.

MichaelRIR

Niakat on Discord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Galv would it be possible to port your Spawn Timer plugin to MZ, or to integrate it with this plugin?

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yes, I am slowly porting all my plugins over as I have time.

Ophiucus Games

Ophiucus Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks for porting this to MZ! I'm finding a compatibility issue with VisuStella Events Move Core.

Spawned events do appear on the map but their passability becomes "through", their movement routes don't work and the event doesn't trigger. Is this a known issue / is there a workaround for this (other than not using visustella)?

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Unfortunately I am unable to make my plugins compatible with Visustella currently. Have you tried asking them?

TSC_Nemo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for porting this to MZ! I'm finding a compatibility issue with VisuStella Events Move Core.

Spawned events do appear on the map but their passability becomes "through", their movement routes don't work and the event doesn't trigger. Is this a known issue / is there a workaround for this (other than not using visustella)?
Unfortunately I have the same issue. Any idea if there's a way to fix it?

Ophiucus Games

Ophiucus Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I realised that the VS Events core actually includes an event spawner function so I have just been using that.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I sweep the floor. My brother, "You didn't do a good job. There are dust bunnies everywhere." He sweeps the floor weeks later. "I just swept. Why are there dust bunnies everywhere?" Me," Guess you didn't do a good enough job."
Today, I tortured my internet by downloading 20 files at once and then I played a guessing game as to which would finish their download first :kaojoy:
Oh god, just watched HawkZombie's stream of my game and realised that *none* of the branching scenes work properly. One has no character graphic, one soft locks due to a passability issue, and one doesn't have its autorun set to the right trigger. I've got first prize in the bag, baby.
Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shidoux