Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Event Spawner
RPG Maker MZ Plugin
Galv

Introduction
Spawn new events on a map.

Features
Spawn events from a specified map onto other maps at the location you choose or to a random region tile on the map.
Specify if you need the spawned events to be temporary (disappear when the player leaves the map) or saved (stay on the map forever like a normal event).

How to Use
- Copy the "GALV_EventSpawnerMZ.js" file into your project's /js/plugins/ folder.
- Activate plugin using the 'Plugin Manager'
- Read the 'HELP' documentation (also found in plugin manager) for more details and try the demo if you don't understand.

Plugin
Get it here

Credit and Thanks
- Galv

Terms
Free to use in any RPG Maker MZ project including commercial. Please credit "Galv".
:)

Elgigante94

PROJECT 1
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French, Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Nice script ! Thanks Galv

DigitalWF

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is one of core plugins in my huge mv project. Thank you for porting it to mz so I can continue the project in mz.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for that! Would bo cool to spawn event on X, Y position set by variables.

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Example of using variables in the script call (hopefully I didn't do any mistakes, I didn't test this):
JavaScript:
let x = $gameVariables.value(1); // value of variable id 1
let y = $gameVariables.value(2); // value of variable id 2
Galv.SPAWN.event(eventId,'xy',[x,y],'all',true);

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Updated to 1.1 – fixed a crash when an animation was playing on an event while it is unspawned.

MichaelRIR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Galv would it be possible to port your Spawn Timer plugin to MZ, or to integrate it with this plugin?

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yes, I am slowly porting all my plugins over as I have time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(
Cartoonier cloud cover that better fits the art style, as well as (slightly) improved blending/fading... fading clouds when there are larger patterns is still somewhat abrupt for some reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
_Coby_