Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Event Spawner
RPG Maker MZ Plugin
Galv

Introduction
Spawn new events on a map.

Features
Spawn events from a specified map onto other maps at the location you choose or to a random region tile on the map.
Specify if you need the spawned events to be temporary (disappear when the player leaves the map) or saved (stay on the map forever like a normal event).

How to Use
- Copy the "GALV_EventSpawnerMZ.js" file into your project's /js/plugins/ folder.
- Activate plugin using the 'Plugin Manager'
- Read the 'HELP' documentation (also found in plugin manager) for more details and try the demo if you don't understand.

Plugin
Get it here

Credit and Thanks
- Galv

Terms
Free to use in any RPG Maker MZ project including commercial. Please credit "Galv".
:)

Elgigante94

PROJECT 1
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French, Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Nice script ! Thanks Galv

DigitalWF

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is one of core plugins in my huge mv project. Thank you for porting it to mz so I can continue the project in mz.

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for that! Would bo cool to spawn event on X, Y position set by variables.

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Example of using variables in the script call (hopefully I didn't do any mistakes, I didn't test this):
JavaScript:
let x = $gameVariables.value(1); // value of variable id 1
let y = $gameVariables.value(2); // value of variable id 2
Galv.SPAWN.event(eventId,'xy',[x,y],'all',true);

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Updated to 1.1 – fixed a crash when an animation was playing on an event while it is unspawned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowned_gaming_youtube