First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

Galv's Extra Agility Turn - Version 1.0
RPG Maker MV Plugin
Galv

Introduction
The idea from Breath of Fire 3 where a high agility was very advantageous.

Screenshot

Features

Much like Breath of Fire 3, Battlers with a high AGI parameter can get extra turns between normal battle turns. This is based on a % amount higher a battler is than the average agility of the opposing team. These extra turns do not advance states/poison/regen etc.

This is not compatible with battle systems that modify turns (such as ATB or immediate action systems).

How to Use
- Copy the "Galv_ExAgiTurn.js" file into your project's /js/plugins/ folder.
- Activate plugin using the 'Plugin Manager'
- Read the help file and examine the demo to learn how it works

Plugin
Get it here

Credit and Thanks
- Galv

Terms
Free to use in any RPG Maker MV project including commercial. Please credit "Galv". :)

Updates

2016-10-09 - Version 1.0 - Release 

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So a system that uses a default tuRN order may be compatible, right?

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Maybe - might have to test. I can try to make certain ones compatible when I get time down the road if people want them.

HiHiPuffy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Maybe - might have to test. I can try to make certain ones compatible when I get time down the road if people want them.

Hi first off I love this plugin! Ive literally been looking for weeks for a way to do this! Is it possible to set it to more than 1 attack? For example if A has 99 AGI and B has 20 AGI, A would attack 4 times before B can.

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Not with this plugin, sorry. It only gives one extra turn between main turns

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flaminguex