TrimVanelsa

Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
can i get the script replacing the fisher info? and script for background not moving and extra fish because just 50
because I want to fish in the lake :kaothx:

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm not sure what you are asking exactly, but sorry the plugin comes as is, I'm not taking requests to change it at this time.

Switz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys.

Think I have a js question and afraid I am not very familiar with how everything works or is put together. I keep getting an error every time I try to use the fishing spot in that it fails to load the fishing scene and instead during transition, it winds up as a error that says :TYPE ERROR: Cannot read property 'hole' of undefined"

I am betting I am forgetting to move something from the demo version to my game. Here is what I have done so far:

- Installed plugin and matched plgin values shown in demo
- Copy/pasted fishing folder images
- Control Switch 1 changed to Devil Fish
- Changed Control Variables 1-4 to match demo's
- Copied animations from demo and put them in slots 190 and 191. Changes animation # to match 100 and 101 in plugin values

Switz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks Galv. Starting a fresh game did the trick.

ddejan90

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Serbo-Croatian
Primarily Uses
Hey, Galv! I love the mini game, but I was wondering if there is a way for chests to drop you gold? Or is there a way for it to give random items/weapons/armors or do I need to manually add all items (currently have 519items, 301 armor and 459 weapons) and that is going to take a huge amount of time to do. I do appreciate your help and dedication on the game.
love you

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey, Galv! I love the mini game, but I was wondering if there is a way for chests to drop you gold? Or is there a way for it to give random items/weapons/armors or do I need to manually add all items (currently have 519items, 301 armor and 459 weapons) and that is going to take a huge amount of time to do. I do appreciate your help and dedication on the game.
love you
I know this is a late reply but you can gain an item. The item could be used by the user to call a common even and you can event that stuff.

But, letting ya'll know there was a report the 'Reeling SE' functionality wasn't working.
I have fixed that in version 1.7 and also added an option to lose the bait on successful catch instead of just line breaking.

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow, galv.
Fishing is so fun. Can I add more layers or GIF as decorative layers? I use high resolution, and I think the left side is a bit empty. I want to add a fisherman’s GIF who is also fishing on the left, or riverbank scenery or something, lol

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Not in the current plugin, sorry. Only the layers specified have been added.

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not in the current plugin, sorry. Only the layers specified have been added.
Yes, I know that. I have done it by adding some decorations on the static layer. Thanks for the wonderful plugin!

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi galv, I use Android Studio to deploy to the mobile terminal to play. When I enter fishing, the screen is black, without any fish images and background images, but the sounds and commands are normal. Does it not support mobile terminal use? No problem when playing on PC:dizzy:

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sorry, I don't have any experience with mobile terminal use and cannot help with getting it to work with that.

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It’s really a pity, I can’t fish any time and place, fishing is really fun :guffaw:

ToshaAngel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sorry, I don't have any experience with mobile terminal use and cannot help with getting it to work with that.
Galv, hello! Is there a chance that this miracle fishing will come out for RM MZ?

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I hope so - one day!

Enes44

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Türkçe
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
sprite_base is not defined I get an error

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
More information is needed to effectively help, but I see you primarily use RMMZ. This plugin only works in RMMV currently.

Enes44

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Türkçe
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I ran the plugin in rmmz, the problem is that when opening the new project, it gives the same error in the worked project. There is a problem with the worked project sorry my english is not good working in rmmz

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This plugin is for RPG Maker MV. It does not work in RPG Maker MZ.

Enes44

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Türkçe
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
can anyone convert it to mz

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think it's ready - Chapter Selection:
unknown.png
On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."
I decided to reinstall one of my most favourite game of all times, Gothic 2. Time to get back to Khorinis!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christopher626