- Oct 1, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Invader Mini Game - Version 1.2
RPG Maker MV Plugin
A top-down shooter mini game that can be played within your RPG Maker MV project. It's pretty much a game within a game and requires patience to create.
Nearly everything in the mini game is customizable such as:
- Game Objects (player, enemies, powerups, bosses, etc.)
- Modules (weapons, armor, shields, etc. - items that can be equipped to objects)
- Phases (parts of levels that control enemy spawn, background graphics, music, etc.)
- Levels (made up of as many phases as required and records how well player does in each level)
The setup of each of the above elements is done via script calls. An xls file is included to assist in building these script calls.
Future updates will include
- A scene where player will be able to equip modules to their ship and play the mini game with their own ship layout.
- Touch screen capability
- Extensive "How-To" tutorial for setting up the mini game
- Much more!
How to Use
- Copy the "GALV_InvaderMiniGame.js" file into your project's /js/plugins/ folder.
- Activate plugin using the 'Plugin Manager'
- Create a new folder in your project: /img/invader/
- Copy from the demo or create your own HUD graphics, named as below:
- Read the help file and examine the demo to learn how it works.
It's a lot to take in but please study this documentation and demo before asking for assistance.
Get it here
Credit and Thanks
May be used in FREE RPG Maker MV projects (including graphics from the demo).
Contact me if you wish to use this in a commercial project.
Please credit "Galv".
2016-08-10 - version 1.2 - Fixed crash in MV version 1.3
2016-07-09 - version 1.1 - Added settings for charge and bomb buttons
2016-06-15 - version 1.0 - Object 'collideItem' can add multiple items, 'collideItem' can now also remove 'pupModules', Added 'gainItem' to phase start
2016-05-31 - Version 0.9 - Added 'bomb' functionality - a limited resource to use as a panic button to damage all enemies on screen.
2016-04-15 - Version 0.8 - Free player movement (vertical and horizontal), armor, code optimization, charged weapons, weapon pickups
2016-03-28 - Version 0.7 - Added touch screen functionality
2016-03-05 - Version 0.6 - Bug fixes: Player now dies from collision damage. Objects will now spawn if created without modules.
2016-02-28 - Version 0.5 - BETA Release
Last edited by a moderator: