Galv's Item/Bank Storage - skip command window?

LeeOccleshaw

Stone Dragon Workshop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, I'm using Galv's Item/Bank storage script, however, I won't be using the item side of things, only the gold deposit/withdraw function. Would anyone be able to help me tweak the script to skip the initial command window (choices at the top) and go straight to the bank screen?

Thanks a lot.

The Script:

http://galvs-scripts.com/2012/10/16/138/

LeeOccleshaw

Stone Dragon Workshop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Try this. It's inside attachment.
Hey Moogle_X, thanks for that. It's not quite what I wanted as it has the command selection screen (although now it's showing just the bank option), and doesn't bypass that selection altogether. Would it be possible to do that? Thanks anyway, I'll use that until I can bypass the selection screen.

Moogle_X

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I modified the script again. Now it goes straight to bank scene. But, I delete the help window too. I hope that's alright with you.

bank_script.txt

Attachments

LeeOccleshaw

Stone Dragon Workshop
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I modified the script again. Now it goes straight to bank scene. But, I delete the help window too. I hope that's alright with you.
Ah, perfect. Better than I had hoped for, thanks Moogle_of_win

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I have a lighter work schedule next week. Is that a sign to move on to MZ?
I got a new rpg idea yesterday, titled "The Hero We Summoned to Save Us is a War Criminal from our Past?!"
Work on Yanfly's MZ plug-ins is coming along nicely. Looking forward to getting them: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Core_Engine_VisuStella_MZ
so uh variables can only be used for num lol? I guess I gotta fix that once MZ come out lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BM_ANDERSON