Hammerklavier

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm currently using Galv's Jump Ability script for VX Ace as well as the Falcao Pearl ABS. Generally, they seem to play along well with one another.

One issue I do run into, however, is that the Pearl ABS script calls for dead followers to be lying in the spot where they died, while Galv's script calls for followers to invariably jump along with the active player. Therefore, we end up with the admittedly hilarious, but undesired functionality of my followers' corpses leaping after me every time I jump.

I'm hopeful that there is a quick modification that could be made to Galv's script to allow for only non-dead followers to jump along with the player. His script can be found here: https://galvs-scripts.com/galvs-jump-ability/

Help is greatly appreciated as always!

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I tried to work with this, but it would either not work or none of the followers would jump.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So um what is the deal with rpgmakerofficial.com ,why are there two rpg maker websites now? Is it any different from the current one rpgmakerweb.com??
ScreenShot_7_1_2022_11_41_55.png
When the Panic gauge is full, Mike will turn into Omar in a state of actual panic. his move list changes and until the meter depletes completely, he'll be able make use of this alter ego.
So unbelievably excited for IGMC this year! First public game was for the original one and I'm just so pumped!!
Sometimes I am amazed at how relentless spam bots are. I would clear the que and then see 800~5k more depending on their mood.
Work on UD is already so delayed but I gotta drop everything so that I have something ready for IGMC!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xx145698