Galv's Layer Graphics (fogs, parallaxes, mapping)

Ace of Spades

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Good suggestion with the display picture command. I can achieve the same results with it but unfortunately, in my case I am using Irina's Visual Novel Busts Plugin that has an issue with layer order when paired up with the Show Picture commands. I also extensively Galv's layer graphics as a separate "Background Picture" folder (for organizational purposes )as well because my Picture folder is now at 500+ images and it's getting hard to navigate what I need whenever I need a specific background image for a scene in an event.
Hmm, I see. There is an option for setting the coordinates of the layer using a Variable. You could in theory change two variables to player map x,y and then multiply the variable by 48, and adjust manually from there. I tried it for a few minutes, but ultimately seems like it might be more of a hassle than I thought, and likely not the ideal solution.

It might be easier to see if someone can edit the Bust plugin you're using... basically you need the bust to show above pictures but below the message window? I'm not familiar with that plugin, but there should be some sort of way to change the Z layer it's drawing the busts to. Alternatively, see if any plugins exist that change the Picture Z coordinates (not sure if this exists yet). Good luck!

cedr777

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've updated the description of feature request to make it more clear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Part of me is really missin' the good 'ol days of RM '95... goodness just seems like such simpler times
Just got two Switch E-Shop 20$ gift cards... Is 3D All-Stars worth it? Or should I get something like Celeste? I'd love to know your opinion!
I’m looking at the MZ full body images and I think Priscilla is taller than Reid...
Ami
--- Music Selection ---

M.Archer: It's Music Station,You can Change the Music as you like.
F.Healer: i want to hear the Romantic Music.
M.Fighter: Then,i want the Hard-Rock one!
(the Troll Song has played)
M.Archer: Hey,i hear this Music.
F.Healer: It's popular from Internet Music,i wonder who change it?
Hero: I change it.
Entire Party: YOU????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galm