Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have seen support posts about that error in this forum - I recommend searching for it to try to find a solution as I don't know what the cause is and why some people experience it in MV.

GFresh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I didn't see in the plugin help, but is there a way to link more than two shards at a time beofre a skill is learned?

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
No, the skill can only be learned when 2 shards are linked

wrigty12

Just a QAer playing with Javascript
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Galv, do you think you could figure out why this plugin's compatability with YEP Passive States stops when Hime's Disabled Choice Conditions is on?

For some reason, Passive states work with shards only when DisabledChoiceConditions is off...

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
After a quick look, I see no reason that plugin should effect the compatibility between two unrelated plugins. Try doing more tests including creating a new project and adding those three plugins. Disable some and test etc.

It could be something else going on perhaps

wrigty12

Just a QAer playing with Javascript
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I got it to work if the Hime plug in was place below yours. It was very weird, but I got it..

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ahh, maybe I did something wrong with the plugin command. I'll check it out - thanks.

EDIT: Just did some quick tests and there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with the plugin alias code of this plugin. Not sure why it would have happened but glad you got it working.

Last edited by a moderator:

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Updated to version 1.7

Fixed an issue that caused the plugin to crash in firefox. After much research it appears to be a known firefox bug, but I have made sure not to set it off now :D

Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey Galv, 

Is it possible to show me how to expand the Shard selection window while replacing the Parameter change window below it? The shards I plan to use will only add skills and won't have any bearing on the parameters. Seems like a waste of space in my case. A list of shards showing the shards full name would be nice (like the VXA version)

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
For showing the shards full name, you can change the "Show as Icons" setting to false.

Simplest way without spending time removing it from the code would be to search for the line:

Code:
 var wh = Graphics.boxHeight - wy - this._statusWindow.height;
and make it:
Code:
var wh = Graphics.boxHeight - wy;
which should hide the parameter change window below the item window.

Rex Tenebris

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That fairy from the demo is hiding the menu command forever :x

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oh I left my test fairy in the demo haha. Well, that's an example of how to use the hide command :p

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Updated to version 1.8 to include script commands to use in Conditional branches to detect if and actor, party member or anyone in the party has certain shards equipped.

glokplopit

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thank you for this plugin! It is very helpful. The only issue I am having is when I try to use this in combination with an animated menu plugin it crashes when I go to the magic shard window (The plugin is located here: https://soulxregalia.wordpress.com/2015/11/05/mv-animated-menu-wallpaper/). Is there a way to fix this?

Actually, I just thought of another question/request. Is there a way to make it so that the background is non-circular, such as a staff that the shards would go in? Thank you!

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
On that webpage you posted there is a link to a version compatible with this magic shard plugin. Use that one :)

You can change the background to whatever you like, but the shards will always appear in a circle.

rockyamyx

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hey Galv, While i know its possible with a variable switch... I was curious if you had a command for this check if its the menu is enabled via YEP.14 - Main Menu Manager

Tried digging around your code but couldnt find one that worked. 

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm not sure what you are asking, but you can change the "Appear in Menu" setting in this plugin to false and use Yanfly's menu manager to add it instead.

rockyamyx

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Nevermind. I figured it out. Thanks for the fast response. :)

ShinGamix

DS Style 4Ever!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
April Fools
Primarily Uses
N/A
I still would like to see a master of 13th central shard spot

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've got that in my to-do list (filled with requests and bug fixes) - but as that list is gigantic I cannot tell you when it will be done

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

yo i made a post but it hasnt really gotten any answers so uhhhh
Finished switching to a new PC. Now I could potentially start working at projects or plugins again if I feel the motivation to do so.
If you don't read the news, you are uninformed. If you read the news, you are misinformed.
Custom slip rates and custom ailment durations for enemies really opens up the floodgates for status effect use. I can have Poison and Time Stop affect bosses without it breaking their balance! Finally, a healthy middle ground.

(Especially after I cooked up a thing that prevents you from re-applying deadly states more than once in specific occassions.)
Voice.gif
The Voice... They usually show up to talk to you about leaving your mark on the world, which is one of the major themes of my game... How will you be remembered by society.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurutami