Underserial

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
No problem, can u give me a example for the

<projY:x> // y offset for where projectiles start from.

No number i put into this seems to work.

Thanks!

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've just gone in to test this and seems it is currently broken. I've added to my list to fix that bug.

Underserial

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
ok thanks =)
also the question is when u insert a Offset, its not working for the hit detection.
Now its going through the enemies and didnt recognize the hits.

Skwis

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi Galv, I'd like to let you know of a possible bug with this plugin.

I added the projectile graphic to the img/pictures folder and it works perfectly in testing.
However when I deploy the game, I select the "Exclude Unused Files" option, the graphic does not deploy with the rest of the game and I have to manually add the graphic into the deployed game's img/pictures folder.

If this is not a bug and instead something I'm doing incorrectly then please let me know what I have to do to.

Hope you can help. Great plugin otherwise.

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
ok thanks =)
also the question is when u insert a Offset, its not working for the hit detection.
Now its going through the enemies and didnt recognize the hits.
I have this on my list to check and fix if it is a bug.

Hi Galv, I'd like to let you know of a possible bug with this plugin.

I added the projectile graphic to the img/pictures folder and it works perfectly in testing.
However when I deploy the game, I select the "Exclude Unused Files" option, the graphic does not deploy with the rest of the game and I have to manually add the graphic into the deployed game's img/pictures folder.

If this is not a bug and instead something I'm doing incorrectly then please let me know what I have to do to.

Hope you can help. Great plugin otherwise.
The way I have done the settings for this plugin, I don't believe I can include the image in the check for excluding unused files. You will have to put them in manually if you use that functionality.

Last edited:

cabanas_ds

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
is there anyway to set the mouse click "shoot" to a letter on your keyboard? I just want my player to shoot straight probably just using the C key. I can't seem to find this in the help file.

edit: and also a way to shoot diagonal, say with the second preset Galv.PROJ.quickTar(2);

Last edited:

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I believe you'll need another plugin that allows you to map other keyboard keys.

cabanas_ds

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I found the answer to my question Is in the parrallel event that you simply change the button from the mouse input to this:

◆If:Button [Pagedown] is being pressed
◆Script:Galv.PROJ.quickTar(3);
◆Play SE:drop (90, 80, 0)
◆Wait:15 frames
◆Control Variables:#0027 Glock 12 Shot Counter +=

:End

now I would like to know if there is a way to instead of having the projectile Target Id as the numpad direction or mouse position. could you have it set by direction of a right joystick controller?

since I can now shoot using R1 on my game controller, it would be great if I could use the second joystick to shoot the target id position.

Would this ever be possible?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

xabileug wrote on thenerdmansion's profile.
TMCard - tomoaky
Hi i am currently working on a personal game using tomoaky TMCard in MV. i already have several modifications to it..

Screenshot-2021-04-18-at-19-32-48.png

Rest your weary legs in the Dancing Fox Inn!
Love to kick back and gamemak at the end of the day.
yay, i finally got around adding a profile pic! :guffaw:
My imagination works faster than my development process. At least, I can take pleasure in treating it as an adventure. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariannabell