Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Does it lag for you in the demo? It might be a combination of plugins?

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey @Galv,maybe you can create something like "pop out" particles in your plugin? It would be so cool, I mean effect like this in the link below. I know it's a little offtopic, but... You're talented, so I wanted to ask.

cokes1999

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does it lag for you in the demo? It might be a combination of plugins?
No, the demo doesn't lag. If it's a combination of plugins, is there any way to quickly find the problem? I'm assuming I have to disable each and every one manually and figure it out.

classlion1

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
258147_600.png

Hi. Bullet its rotate and i dont need that. My sprite is nonstandart. Can you say me, haw i can fix it?

KotoYama

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi. Bullet its rotate and i dont need that. My sprite is nonstandart. Can you say me, haw i can fix it?
What do you mean rotate? They won't "rotate" unless having a specific animation for it. Could u maybe send us a gif? Or just explain it better

classlion1

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What do you mean rotate? They won't "rotate" unless having a specific animation for it. Could u maybe send us a gif? Or just explain it better
when i shoot in left, bullets move from leds, but when i shoot in right - its normal. Its happend just because my bullet has spase in bottom.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I got the pause Icon to use 6 frames instead of 4, PLUS it goes: top 1-2-3, bottom 1-2-3. And everything just by playing around with the code & i think i've figured the important parts out now <3
eUuH09A.gif

ps. the animation isn't as "wonky" in RL, stupid recording -.-
Friendly reminder: Make a back up of your project! ;3 I just did one and recognized I would have lost a week worth of work.
Why is there undo but not a redo like every other software in existence? :blink:
Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sattakingcompany