Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Does it lag for you in the demo? It might be a combination of plugins?

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey @Galv,maybe you can create something like "pop out" particles in your plugin? It would be so cool, I mean effect like this in the link below. I know it's a little offtopic, but... You're talented, so I wanted to ask.

cokes1999

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does it lag for you in the demo? It might be a combination of plugins?
No, the demo doesn't lag. If it's a combination of plugins, is there any way to quickly find the problem? I'm assuming I have to disable each and every one manually and figure it out.

classlion1

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
258147_600.png

Hi. Bullet its rotate and i dont need that. My sprite is nonstandart. Can you say me, haw i can fix it?

KotoYama

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi. Bullet its rotate and i dont need that. My sprite is nonstandart. Can you say me, haw i can fix it?
What do you mean rotate? They won't "rotate" unless having a specific animation for it. Could u maybe send us a gif? Or just explain it better

classlion1

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What do you mean rotate? They won't "rotate" unless having a specific animation for it. Could u maybe send us a gif? Or just explain it better
when i shoot in left, bullets move from leds, but when i shoot in right - its normal. Its happend just because my bullet has spase in bottom.

Bryanh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For the life of me I can't figure out how to make individual events self switch when a projectile hits when I have <projEffect> the event just disappears

Edit: Nevermind think I worked it out now :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have an event running parallel with inside
If : Button [Pageup] is being pressed
Script : Galv.PROJ.quickTar(1);

End

And a projectile doesn't fire when I hit Pageup

Now if instead of the script call I have...

Transfer Player : Caves of the Beast (27,45)

After I run playtest, when pageup is pressed, the main character transfers to the same map at 27,45.

Therefore it's the script call that doesn't work. I assumed that script fires the projectile in the manner of premade projectile 1 (that one can set in the settings).

Could someone please help me figure out how to use this plug in correctly and make my main character launch a projectile.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I have merged your thread with the thread for the plugin

Nobody ever said Plugins were Plug'n'Play - in fact we always emphasize that they're NOT. The term Plugin simply refers to the way in which you add them to the game - you do not have to edit any scripts or copy/paste anything to get them in there.

Please show us your parameter settings for Premade 1.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R1ck_Str1k3r