Galv's Map Travel MZ

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
This still looks a bit daunting to me, but I think it would be perfect for like a hub centre from where you go on missions/levels.
Most of the time I search for plugins I know I need. And then once in a while a plugin finds you and inspires you to new ideas. Thank you for that!

Celestrium

Adventurer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is an excellent plug-in. Thank you so much for creating it, I prefer old looking maps over a World Map (I am using Campaign Cartographer 3) and needed a way to utilize it for travel for the players.

Galahad

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Excellent plug in. It's going to take a while for me to learn how to use this properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Enter the password in letters. (English subtitles)
I really tried to pull off something for halloween, but I don't feel like going on. I feel like the plot I was building was too generic, and I couldn't connect to it as I do with other projects. On the bright side, I've been working on my cosmic-puzzle project, so far I think the core mechanics are working properly, so I'll be creating some large test maps to see how it works out.
People2_5 & SF_Monster1 added!

Ami
--- X Costume ---

M.Healer: I'm wearing M.Mage's Costume.
M.Mage: I'm wearing M.Healer's Costume.
M.Knight: Why not using the Scary Costume like me,The Scary Frankenstein?
M.Healer: Err…Because we have low of Budget.
M.Mage: Yeah,right.
MV Plugin Showcase: Opening the in-game menu without pausing the background. :LZSgrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masterxolos