Galv's Map Travel MZ

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
This still looks a bit daunting to me, but I think it would be perfect for like a hub centre from where you go on missions/levels.
Most of the time I search for plugins I know I need. And then once in a while a plugin finds you and inspires you to new ideas. Thank you for that!

Celestrium

Adventurer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is an excellent plug-in. Thank you so much for creating it, I prefer old looking maps over a World Map (I am using Campaign Cartographer 3) and needed a way to utilize it for travel for the players.

Galahad

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Excellent plug in. It's going to take a while for me to learn how to use this properly.

ToshaAngel

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Galv, forgive me if I'm stupid.
But I get this error.error.png

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I think you've made an error in your plugin settings or setup somewhere. But that error isn't enough for me to tell where. Make sure to read all the documentation and view the demo to learn how it works. I recommend learning how it works instead of copying and pasting directly from the demo as this isn't a plug-and-play plugin.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So... today was a friend birthday and she explicitly requested this little scene, otherwise she'll come to my house and shot me with a water gun.

Kinda late to the party but if you're trying to make a game with relatively large roster, my suggestion: be ready for a long, long ride yourself.
were the servers acting weird a few minutes ago for anyone else or was it just me?
I finished playing Shadows of Adam. With just the increased stat monsters and keeping gear from completing game, I didn't feel much motivation to play new game plus. I feel that there should be new content to discover if new game plus is part of a game, like Chrono Trigger's multiple endings, or the Diablo series' vast collection of loot and lore items.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS