so1us

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Was finally able to troubleshoot this and it was completely my mistake. The plugin works perfectly. Thank you for replying!

pennylessz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I really wanna use this but it isn't compatible with the Visustella Message Core.

Edit: This is so much better than the gab plugin, I can't even fathom how they consider that a completed release. I'm now even sadder over this, I need Visustella for the Message Sound plugin.

Last edited:

Arthran

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I really wanna use this but it isn't compatible with the Visustella Message Core.

Edit: This is so much better than the gab plugin, I can't even fathom how they consider that a completed release. I'm now even sadder over this, I need Visustella for the Message Sound plugin.
If you're literally only using Message Core so that you can use Message Sound, then you could maybe try swapping them both out for an alternative message sound plugin, and see if it will work with this.

so1us

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English

Like @Arthran mentioned above, if it's only text sounds you're using another alternative that I use and it works really well is: https://synrec.itch.io/rpg-maker-mz-text-sounds

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What is a thing you like to see in RPGs?
Well, I hope things go well tomorrow. I think I might be coming down with a cold, so gonna warm up some chicken soup and sleep.
Status too sad. Pls delete, mods. Thanks.
The most important thing to design your game for is fun. If a game isn't fun, why would anyone want to play it? Well, that and "can you play the game?". Anything else is incidental.
I just realized that I have been on this site for nearly 1/3 of my life...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monkeymanriley14