- Oct 1, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
New Game Plus - Version 1.0
RPG Maker MV Plugin
I know there are other plugins for this, but this might work a little different from them. I create plugins from scratch to help me learn new things.
Adds a New Game+ feature to allow the player to start a new game that uses specified data (such as gold, items, variables, switches, actors, etc.) from a save file.
After the player encounters where you placed the activate code and then saves the game, the New Game+ option will be added to the title menu.
– The player can only start a new game using a save file that has had it activated during the game.
– Settings include lists of items, switches, variables, actors, etc. that allow you to control what data is and is not transferred over when starting a new game plus.
– The number of playthroughs is recorded to use if required during game.
Added: Ability to specify different windowskin for each message popup and ability to target actors that are following in the battle party.
Added: arrow pointing to target character, options for when using custom windowskin, faces and position settings now ork.
How to Use
- Copy the "GALV_NewGamePlus.js" file into your project's /js/plugins/ folder.
- Activate plugin using the 'Plugin Manager'
- Read the help file and examine the demo to learn how it works.
Get it here
Credit and Thanks
Free to use in any RPG Maker MV project including commercial. Please credit "Galv".
2016-06-26 - Version 1.0 - Release