- Oct 1, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Puzzle Functions - Version 1.1
RPG Maker MV Plugin
This plugin adds some functions to use that may help with eventing puzzles and/or quests.
1. Self-switch flipping
- Change self switches for any event from any event
- Change self switches for events adjacent to other events
- Specify turning these self switches off, on or flip them
2. Determine location without having to use Control Variables beforehand.
- Test to see if an event or player is at an x,y location
- Test to see if an event or player is at another event’s location
3. Group switch/self-switch checking
- Test to see if a group of specified switches are on or off
- Test to see if a group of events have a certain self switch on or off
4. Checking event activation order
- Set a combination
- Make events add combination values
- Check if the player has activated the events in the right order set in the combination specified.
5. Multiple Item Checking
- Check if there are multiple items, armors, weapons in inventory using code with only one conditional branch.
How to Use
- Copy the "GALV_PuzzleFunctions.js" file into your project's /js/plugins/ folder.
- Activate plugin using the 'Plugin Manager'
- Read the help file and examine the demo to learn how it works.
Get it here
Credit and Thanks
Free to use in any RPG Maker MV project including commercial. Please credit "Galv".
2016-09-28 - Version 1.1 - fixed bug with using 0 for actor
2016-08-15 - Version 1.0 - release
Last edited by a moderator: