CorpseFather

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, and with the log, is it possible to use Quest Tracking how do you make it so
Objective 1 completed; triggers x Response (or event) it sounds like you can, but im just not sure how to.

DragonVoxSolar

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To start the quest, do i use the script event or the plugin command event?

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Download the demo for examples on how it can be used.

Deagron

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello @Galv !

I started to use your plugin and it looks to work perfectly good :)

My issue is that I use a plugin to alter the main menu, and tried to position the quest menu at a certain place, but it goes either at the very first place or last, depending on if your plugin is above the menu altering one or not.

Since I don't know Javascript, I wondered how to place the quest menu like this :

1619463204963.png
so 'Quest' menu is supposed to be at 11th place (when all menu commands are shown at the same time). I found the 'quest' symbol in your plugin's json but don't know how to force it to go between the "État" and "Dossier" ones. (the "État" menu is the default States menu and "Dossier" is CGMV's Encyclopedia plugin)

The menu altering plugin is CGMV_Menu_CommandWindow, in case someone already asked about it :aswt:

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Make the 'Quest Command' plugin setting blank to tell the quest plugin not to add it to the menu.

Deagron

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried it but then the command doesn't appear anymore
Do I have to change something in the code for the symbol to exist but not the quest menu to force its placement ?
I want to have the menu, just at the right place :aswt:

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You'd need to add the menu item with the other plugin you are using - are you doing that?

Deagron

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh I've made a mistake in my switches, it works correctly
Thank you Galv :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just hopped into project recruitment... hoping to maybe find some artists to help with parallax maps and whatnot. I could do them myself, but I'm not really good at it so I'd prefer to stick to my strengths which is character art and SOME UI elements.
PRODUCTIVE DAY! I think I FINALLY completed all the items for part 1 of Fallen Feather, that includes the animations, the stats, the pricing, etc. for weapons, armors, key and consumables! all i need to be 100% done is write a few more descriptions (only 10 left out of the 40+ items) and to find some nice pants icons (dont ask lol).
Kinda hate it everytime reinstall rpg maker because the program refuse to testplay
For every amazing step of the way I make, I find myself in a moment where I feel really stupid for not knowing something. I probably shouldn't though, but still, it sometimes feels more obvious than perhaps it is
Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cosmosyn