First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Random Encounter Conditions - Version 1.1
RPG Maker MV Plugin
Galv

Introduction
Random encounters are not that customizable by default, this plugin aims to help that.

Screenshot
randencountercondtion_zps4q8uwmq0.jpg

Features
Use comments in a troop page to assign that troop a condition for it to appear in random encounters.
This condition can be a switch on/off, a variable above a certain number or if there are a certain number of items in the inventory.

How to Use
- Copy the "Galv_RandEncounterConditions.js" file into your project's /js/plugins/ folder.
- Activate plugin using the 'Plugin Manager'
- Read the help file and examine the demo to learn how it works

Plugin
Get it here

Credit and Thanks
- Galv

Terms
Free to use in any RPG Maker MV project including commercial. Please credit "Galv". :)

Updates

2016-11-10 - Version 1.1 - Fixed a bug with regions

2016-10-23 - Version 1.0 - Release 

Last edited by a moderator:

Arisa

probably dead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Last edited by a moderator:

Justice Lord

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I tried your demo and the Region Id to limit were certain types of enemy encounters will happen doesn't work anymore. I set the bats and orcs only to occur in region 2 and they both are encountered in region 3. I would love to use this plugin, it works perfectly otherwise, but having all enemy encounters across the entire map as the only option is limiting.

Galv

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you for letting me know, this was a bug and has been fixed now in version 1.1

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Renagade4lyfe