TwentyFree

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey,
I use Galv's Superman Abilty plugin to make my characters fly, but they retain the normal form (they don't turn into a butterfly)
I am trying to make a event ''fly'' aswell. Problem is the height is different.
Galv sudjested me to make the sprite sheet higher of that event to make it look like it is flying.
that all works out fine but the trouble is if the player goes behind that flying event, he will be drawn in front of it.

I've noticed inside the Supeman.js that there are parts of this are already prepared? //$gameMap.event(id).startFlying();
// for when I implement flying events.
I've contacted Galv about this but sadly he is busy and doesn't take any commissions at this time...
I have no experience in coding so I'm kindly requesting someone to help me or point me in the right direction.
I feel like it doesn't need much code or work but I cannot figure it out.

Here is the link to the plugin itself : http://www.mediafire.com/file/9rrhgeh6adb4o87/Superman_Ability_MV_v.1.0_%28PLUGIN%29.zip/file

And here is the page for maybe more info about the plugin :

Any help is apreciated!
Tank you!

Edit:
I actually came to a point where I am better off not using this script as all I really need is a sprite changing into a flying position, wich can be done without the superman script.
And like this it also fixes my height issues with the player versus the event.
It got me thinking that this actually is a redundant script.(No offence to Galv)

Anyways tank you for those who took the time to check out this thread!
I'm closing this now.

Tank you!

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wumbohek