SpecterReaper

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi, first time posting here. I have zero knowledge on fixing scripts so I thought I'd post here.
As the title suggests, I got this error when using Galv's Timed Button Attacks script and I have no clue how it happened.
timed.png

I hope someone knows how to fix this! Again, first time posting so forgive me if I should be posting this somewhere else.
I'll update with whatever is needed if requested.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Thank you.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What were you doing when you got the error? Starting the battle, attacking, defending, finishing the battle?

SpecterReaper

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What were you doing when you got the error? Starting the battle, attacking, defending, finishing the battle?
I was just playtesting the battle normally with a character that has timed hits. The first attacks worked fine but then a few turns later the error would appear.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
How many and what scripts do you have? Might be a script that is causing something to dispose and causing a glitch with the timed attack script.
I haven't done a test with a prolonged attack/test. But the demo and my recreation/copy works fine.

SpecterReaper

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Does a screenshot of the list of scripts suffice? Though I'm not on my computer right now so I can't do it until later.

SpecterReaper

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
How many and what scripts do you have? Might be a script that is causing something to dispose and causing a glitch with the timed attack script.
I haven't done a test with a prolonged attack/test. But the demo and my recreation/copy works fine.
I would like to say that the game I'm working on is a mod for another game, so the scripts are pretty much identical. The game being LISA: The Vegaful.

I'll specify which script is which if requested since maybe the names displayed aren't what it's usually called.

EDIT: I removed Large Troops as it wasn't actually used.

scripts.png

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm new to rpgmaker mv, link me some good stuff to learn.
Finally, I have graduated from college and now I can put a lot more work into my game, after having not worked on it for the better part of a year.
post so i can change my profile picture ^^
Creating Some art for a fighter game.

Finally was able to record the rest of the game demo! I added some edits here and there, this is why it takes me so long to do stuff cuz I find a problem and have to fix it asap. x.x
Game: https://dj990j.itch.io/region-of-mythos

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Skely